Panic

Like day and night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul had spent her day off with her uncle, her mom's brother, and arrived at the mansion around 8 am.

As soon as she entered the house,  the bodyguard found the place excessively quiet and walked fastly through every room on the ground floor, looking for her second in command. 

One of the guys was coming from the kitchen holding a coffee mug and instantly changed his posture to the view of the blonde. 

__ Where is Jung Wheein?__ Moonbyul inquired.

__ She is ill, ma'am. Probably in her bathroom, vomiting.

The soldier changed her facial expression making the man shake in fear. She asked another question:

__ What about Yongsun ssi?

__ Ah, Ms. Kim said something about getting fat and not jogging for ages. A friend stopped by and they decided to run around the property.

A vein got visible on Moonbyul's forehead when she clenched her jaw for a second. Right after, the soldier grunted:

__ Tell me you sent someone to follow them!

__ Ermm...Hmmm.....Well, ma'am...Ms. Kim told us you had agreed she could have some private time. __ The man was livid with fear.

__ Which....side...did they head?__ The woman was making a huge effort not to snap.

__ North, ma'am...

Moonbyul got out of the house running through the garden like a hurricane.

She imagined that if she could cut a path by the highest area of the property, it would be possible to catch up with the two women on the road.

The wall was double the size on the south side and the soldier had to climb the gate to leave the area and have access to the road.

Once again, she ran like there was no tomorrow and for a couple of seconds, the blonde could breathe with relief when she saw Yongsun walking beside another girl with long black hair.

The two friends were laughing and didnt pay attention that a car was following them from a distance.

Moonbyul realized everything that was going on and what would come next very quickly. So, she sped up at the same moment the car did it and threw herself over Yongsun, rolling their bodies to the sidewalk while the driver disappeared.

Yongsun's friend was screaming in shock while the model herself was quiet, staring at her bodyguard while she was laying on top of her. 

__ Why did you do this? __ The older woman whispered her hands on Moonbyul's chest.

__ It's my job to protect you, Kim Yongsun. Even if I have to do it against you..__ Moonbyul was panting.

__ You could have died....__ The model stared at the girl's lips.

__ You too. That's why I had to take action.

Yongsun pulled Moonbyul by her shirt and kissed her with passion.

The younger girl held the model's waist and moved her hands to her back, rubbing it with tenderness and desire altogether. 

The model's friend recovered from the initial shock but was a little embarrassed to witness that demonstration of lust and something else she couldn't quite get it, in the middle of a deserted road.

__ Ahmmm. Helloooo! Isn't this place dangerous?

The two women seemed to be in their own world and couldn't stop kissing.

Yongsun was pressing herself against Moonbyul's body and the younger girl was in a trance, pulling the model as if they were able to get any closer.

However, when the soldier heard the word dangerous, her professional brain sent a message and she pushed her boss away.

Moonbyul stood up tapping the dust out of her clothes, avoiding looking at the two women.

Yongsun sighed in frustration but accepted her bodyguard's hand to be back at her feet.

One minute later, the blonde was already contacting her team, and shortly after two cars came. 

Moonbyul practically ordered Yongsun to go back with her friend in the first car. Her face and voice indicated no room for debate.

Staying behind, the soldier described everything in detail to her team,  including the plate number her photographic memory was able to get.

She knew the chances of that data being useful were small, since criminals steal cars, change identification and destroy evidence. It was worth trying though.

The woman ordered the team to sweep the area and went back to the house on foot.

As soon as she entered the living room, Wheein came running and hugged her :

__ Unnie, forgive me! I didnt mean for any of this to happen.

__ It's okay, Wheein-ah. It's not your fault.__ Moonbyul patted the short girl and broke the contact slowly because she was feeling pain.

__ Of course it's not her fault! She is just a pup. And she was sick. Where were you?__ Hyejin, who had arrived 10 minutes before attacked the blonde.

__ Hyejin,  That's not right...__ Wheein protested.

Moonbyul gazed at the brunette and replied:

__ You're right! It's not her fault. It's YOUR fault she got sick since you two can't stop humping each other!  It's my fault I didnt teach her better about the problems of not avoiding germs! And above all, it's Yongsun's fault for taking all my hard work for granted, since she thinks life is just a game! Congratulation to all of us!

__ Hey, it's not fair...__ Hyejin tried to complain.

__ No, it is not. You all just care about yourselves!__ Moonbyul exclaimed.

__ Byul-yi,  I just wanted to have 5 normal minutes with my friend...__ The model whined.

__ If I had taken 5 more minutes to realize where you were, you and maybe your friend would be dead.__ The bodyguard affirmed coldly and started climbing the stairs slowly.

__ No reason to be so moody. Everything turned out okay.__ Yongsun tried to discuss.

Moonbyul stopped at the top of the stairs and informed:

__ Because of your reckless actions, from now on I will follow you everywhere! You will regret having lied to my team that I gave y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter