Badbye

Like day and night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sequence of events was still foggy in Yongsun's mind.

Not more than three days before, she had seen Moonbyul for the last time. 

The blonde crushed any hope the older woman had to get back as a couple without even mentioning it.

As if that wasn't enough, the soldier was very clear about the end of their professional bond.

Yongsun didnt know anymore how to function without the bodyguard's presence and guidance.

She never thought that would come a day her life would feel meaningless without a specific person. 

The whole security team seemed restless like animals that sense a natural disaster is coming. 

The model saw Wheein walk around the mansion like a ghost, trying to do her best to keep up the good work even though she was crumbling down.

Less than 30 hours before, Wheein got notified by the hospital that Moonbyul had disappeared. 

Nobody seemed to have an explanation for a patient who had had her lung punctured during the shot and gone under surgery, easily walking out of the hospital. 

Yongsun was in panic and she got even worse when she realized Wheein was too.

Hyejin tried to calm her girlfriend down by affirming she might be going back to the mansion or to her father's house. 

Wheein shook her head without hope and replied that Moonbyul would never go to the general's house for many reasons and she didnt believe her friend wanted to be there with them either. Otherwise, she would have stayed at the hospital.

Sandeul and Wheein went out to see if they could track their leader. They didnt want the police involved or that information would reach the general.

___ x ___

__ Where is he keeping the woman?__ The blonde girl was breathing with some difficulty.

__ Master, I can't betray the general. Let me at least take care of you.__ The man was not afraid, despite the knife on his throat.

The soldier pressed the cold metal against his skin with more strength, even though both knew she would never really hurt the guy.

__ You owe me for helping the general steal my mother's money. It's a matter of saving someone's life. Tell me where the woman is!

The man was in his fifties and he saw the girl grow. As a matter of fact, she was like a daughter to him.

__ Are you bleeding? Let me check your wound, please!

__ I'm fine. There is no blood. Just pain because of the lack of medication. Right now, the only help I want from you is the address I just asked.

The older guy sighed deeply and asked:

__ If I do as you want, will you allow me to clean your wound and get you the proper medicine?

__ Whatever. How far are we from the place?__ Moonbyul grunted and held at the wall.

__ One hour by car. I'll help you break into and rescue the woman but....you need to give me three or four hours to put you in shape, master.__ His voice showed real concern.

The skinny girl walked towards a sofa and sat. She stared at the man and said:

__ I'm thinking. You owe me a lot. So I'm collecting everything at once. You're gonna need your best men to stage an act for me after we save the woman. Now bring me some paper and a pen. I have a message for the general.

__ Alright. I'll do anything you want, master. But let's take care of the wound now.

__ ! I had forgotten how annoying you are! Okay! Let's do this.

___ x ___

The blonde girl knocked down by herself a group of 7 men, even though she wasn't able to use even 40% of her strength at the moment. 

The only reason why she had succeeded was her strong will.

Moonbyul found the woman locked in a room on the second floor. She was weak and scared.

__ I'm taking you to a safe place, ma'am. Can you stand up?

__ Ye.....es.

The soldier helped the woman to stand up and they left the house. 

There was a car waiting for them and the older man drove the two women to the destination chosen by the blonde. 

__ Ma'am, you don't know me and I understand that you're scared but I gotta ask you something.  Do you have any children?

The woman glanced at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter