Raised as a champion

Like day and night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moon Byul-yi was born a fighter. She survived her own birth while her twin brother didnt breathe for more than 1 minute. 

The family had a long-line tradition of male warriors and her father didnt accept defeat with the death of his son and passed on that burden to the daughter at an early age.

The girl was raised to never fail and that included absolutely everything, from school competitions related to sports to any kind of test she needed to take.

Moonbyul's father was a severe man. The type who had never hugged his daughter or caressed her hair. 

The only positive words he had ever addressed at her were when he said she was taking good care of her health and should keep that way in order to carry his grandchildren and when she received a high-level medal for a top-secret mission.

The girl hadn't had any mother figure since her biological one died shortly after her birth and temporary nannies could never help her much because Mr Moon didnt allow them to treat the child with tenderness or any sign of weakness. 

At the age of 16, Moonbyul was already trained in all kinds of physical combats and knew very well how to use any style of weapon. 

As soon as she entered the army, her abilities called the attention of her superiors, which woke the jealousy of many people.

Although Moonbyul built a solid reputation based exclusively on her hard work and natural talents, the shadow of her father"s rank was always on her way.

Many opportunities were taken from her for being the daughter of one of the most powerful men in the army and the tones of others that she got through her own capacity were rumored as favors thanks to her family's contacts. 

Despite of that, Moonbyul still managed to get respect from a good amount of people, not only soldiers but from administrative sectors too.

She was just 27 years old,  but her whole life had been nothing but lessons and books and working out. 

The blonde woman hadn't had a close friend for 4 years before when she met Jung Wheein in a very unexpected situation and ended up saving her. 

Apart from that and from all the professional relationships she had, there was only one other human being with whom she shared a link.  

He happened to be a soldier, the same age as her, and a man of her father's trust.

__ x __

Yongsun was staring at the stunning skinny blonde who was walking back and forth in the bedroom still just in her .

__ Would you please stop?__ The girl grunted while messing her own hair.

__ Stop what? __ The black-haired seemed confused.

__ Looking at me like that!

__ Sweetie...There is no point in feeling shy now that we did it.__ Yongsun laughed.

__ We didnt...__ The blonde murmured.

__ You're just gonna hurt yourself more and more trying to keep in the closet.

The taller girl forgot for a second her s were exposed and turned around abruptly, with annoyance on her face :

__ Listen, lady...I dont feel attracted to girls. There is no reason for me and you.....you know...

Yongsun her lips after glancing at the woman's body showing some muscles and veins because she was tense. Then she managed to look away and commented:

__ Sometimes life takes us in mysterious ways. We drank a lot. You know what alcohol does to our hormones. As much as you want to deny it, there is no other explanation for our bodies so close to your bed.

Moonbyul grabbed a shirt, put it on, and looked at the model with a resolute expression:

__ Actually there is. I am used to sleeping almost totally and thinking about last night, I remember I helped you lay in the guest room while you kept taking off your clothes and telling me inappropriate things. 

__ None of this proves anything, sweetie. Maybe you ended up enjoying our physical contact and invited me to your bed.__ Yongsun smirked.

The blonde shook her head impatiently and declared:

__ Not that is any of your business but I dont even like .

__ How the hell can you say

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter