Magnetic attraction

Like day and night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun was at a photography studio doing a photo set to a very famous brand similar to Victoria's Secret.

She was wearing an extremely provocative white bra and and she was trying to focus on the photographer's voice and instructions.

However, the dark-haired woman could feel her bodyguard's eyes devouring her body from a distance, which caused her waves of heat from time to time.

The blonde soldier was dressed more casually than usual.  Still, her dark ripped jeans and white button-up shirt made her look so fancy and y that many women on set couldn't stop checking her out.

The model noticed when the blonde looked at her s and opened three buttons of her shirt as if she couldn't breathe.

That just woke Yongsun's teaser side and she started gazing directly at the bodyguard every time she did some sensual pose.

Moonbyul fanned herself and squeezed her leg in a visible sign of restlessness.

Trying to distract her mind, the blonde went to a table at the back and grabbed some water.

The photographer decided to take a break and Yongsun walked towards her protector and grabbed a bottle of water too.

When Moonbyul realized, the other woman was already very close, and the water she was drinking, running down her collarbone and s.

The blonde her own lips, rolled her eyes, and mumbled in a cute whiny voice:

__ Would you stop?!!!

__ What am I doing?__ The brunette smirked.

__ THIS! Being ing....hot!__ The bodyguard sounded hopeless.

Yongsun moved even closer, pretending she was taking some dust from the girl's shirt, and looked straight into Moonbyul's eyes:

__  Would you stop too?

__ But I am not doing anything!

__ Even worse! You dont try but you simply are a ing main course meal!__ Yongsun whispered with some aggressiveness near the blonde's ear.

__ Nah! You're just crazy! Stop teasing me and work properly! __ The soldier used a bossy tone.

Yongsun moaned low and caressed the woman's thigh without averting her eyes from the blonde's face:

__ You know I go insane when you act all demanding. My just felt it!

__ God, woman! Control yourself! We have had every day during the whole week.__ Moonbyul complained.

The dark-haired woman leaned against the soldier's chest and asked in a murmur:

__ So are you telling me that you will not accept if I invite you to finger me in the bathroom right now?

The bodyguard gulped, inhaled, exhaled, and drank more water.

Yongsun turned around, ground against Moonbyul's crotch, and left with a cocky smile on her face.

The soldier thought the other woman was bluffing. However, when she saw the model really going inside the bathroom and glancing at her, her body moved by itself and seconds later, she was already shoving her hand inside Yongsun's with the amount of strength she already knew the brunette liked.

__ Byul-ah.... hmmm...Go stronger...__ Yongsun had her eyes closed and her body arching.

Moonbyul stuck three fingers inside the dark-haired woman's and moved deep and roughly.

The model was so wet that they could hear the sound of Moonbyul ing her with her hand.

After the older woman came, she kneeled in front of Moonbyul and opened her pants.

__ No, stop! Someone will notice your absence.__ The soldier tried to hold the woman.

Yongsun sensually pulled the girl's pants down, held her by her , and smelled her with a satisfied smile:

__ I love how you are always so ready, babe! I know your wants my tongue.

Moonbyul groaned with desire and some agony. Her oris was already pulsating and she didnt like that the other woman was so right.

Yongsun pushed the soldier against the wall to keep her balanced and put one of her legs on her shoulder.

The soldier bit her own hand to prevent any sound from leaving while the older human devoured her as a juicy fresh fruit.

Yongsun only stopped when she made the bodyguard come in for the third time. 

The model stood up with a smile,  wiped out , and retouched her lipstick.

__ You gotta start behaving or else....__ Moonbyul growled.

__ Or else what?__ The older woman defied.

The soldier held her jaw with some violence, which aroused the model, and responded rudely:

__ I'm gonna punish you! And it's gonna hurt.

Yongsun the corner of and left the bathroom feeling more excited than when she entered.

___ x ___

__ What are you doing here, unnie?__ Hyejin asked while examining a puppy.

The model looked around, getting familiar with her best friend's office.

__ Well, it was about time I visited your clinic. Plus, I brought your puppy with me. She is outside.

The sensual brunette had a huge grin on her smile:

__ Thank you, unnie! No

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter