Salty and

Like day and night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

__ Planet Earth calling Kim Yongsun! What are you thinking, ?

The model's mind had been far away for at least 10 minutes. And she hadn't realized her best friend was speaking to her until that moment.

__ What's up, Hyejin-ah? 

__ Why are you looking like you ate a whole truck of tteokbokki but are still starving?__ Hyejin asked with a suspicious look.

The older woman laughed because of the analogy and decided to play along:

__ Actually I ate the most delicious Tteokbokki of my whole life and my stomach is perfectly full like never before. Yet, I can't stop thinking about her....about its scent, taste, warmth...

__ No, it's not possible! You didnt! __ The vet exclaimed with a naughty smile. 

__ You bet your huge I did! Well....technically WE did it, since it takes two to tango.___Yongsun clicked her tongue in a cheesy way and winked.

__ First of all, eeeewww about this cheesy behavior. Second, HOLY ! I honestly could never imagine Barbie G.I.Joe would fall into your trap.__ The brunette admitted.

Yongsun pouted and protested:

__ It wasn't a trap. I really like her!

__ Seriously?__ Hyejin was really surprised.

__ Do you even ask? She is freaking adorable! And y! And....tasty!__ The model sighed with a longing expression.

__ Jesus! It's not like you ed long ago! Why are you like this?

Yongsun drank some wine and responded:

__ It's been just two days but I can't stop thinking about her. The thing is...She is so professional and keeps investigating stuff and I also had the photo shoot for that makeup magazine. 

__ I've never seen you that shook by anyone!

__ Because I've never felt this way before.__ Yongsun smiled.

__ Do you think this has a chance to go further or she will gay panic?__ Hyejin asked with real interest.

Yongsun took some minutes to think and replied:

__  I hope she wants me as much as I want her. 

__ x __

Moonbyul was reading the latest report about the investigation Wheein and some of their guys had concluded about the famous chef and the man Yongsun had dated.

The model walked by her with her agent in the yard and the soldier couldn't avoid staring at the woman intensely.

The dark-haired girl was discussing some urgent business decisions but she forgot what she was about to say in the moment she felt the bodyguard's eyes on her.

There it was again. The , the hunger to kiss each other, and the pure lust consuming every fiber of their bodies.

Moonbyul was having difficulty breathing. The longing for the other woman was making her feel lost.

She loosened up her tie and walked towards the garage to hide for a second and maybe, get her together.

The older woman saw that and didnt resist the urge to follow her there.

Moonbyul smelled Yongsun's perfume seconds before the model get in the same place she was and her body already responded to that by making her aroused.

The brunette caressed the soldier's shoulder and was totally caught off guard when Moonbyul turned around, grabbed her roughly, and sat her over one of the car's hoods.

Yongsun felt a wave of adrenaline running through her blood and pulled Moonbyul closer when the soldier opened her legs and got herself between them.

They looked into each other's eyes and kissed voluptuously while the bodyguard pressed herself against her boss's crotch and squeezed her .

Yongsun enlaced her legs around the blonde's hips and they both rubbed themselves on one another.

Moonbyul bit the model's directly on the skin and it.

The brunette moaned and whispered:

__ God, you catch up so fast! I'm already soaked...

The soldier got even more aroused and murmured inside Yongsun's ear:

__ Let me see it!

A second moment of total surprise for the model. Yet, she was enjoying it very much.

The older woman released the bodyguard from her leg grip and showed her the wetness in her intimacy.

The way Moonbyul stared at her made Yongsun get twice as excited and she bit her lips trying to control her desire to shovel the soldier's head down there. 

The soldier was about to touch her again but one of Yongsun's employees came looking for her and the two were fast to get apart before being actually seen.

The model was told she had a visitor and she followed her employee, not without giving Moonbyul a second look full of frustration.

___ x ___

Yongsun's visitor was her former boyfriend who also had dated the chef the team was investigating.

Wheein found her best friend looking at the ex-couple from a distance and she whispered:

__ You are acting weird, unnie!

__Wheein-ah, during your investigation, did you find anything suspicious about that guy?

__.Not exactly. I was not looking for his , just connections between Yongsun ssi and the poisoner. By the way, why are ignoring my comment? And why this murderous stare in their direction?__ Wheein asked.

Moonbyul sighed and tried to act cool:

__ I am just prioritizing the investigation, not ignoring your comment..And I have a bad feeling about the guy. Look how he is totally crossing the line, trying to get back into her graces. What if HE has something to do with the attack

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter