Don't

Like day and night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun the blonde's neck and heard her moan, even though the girl bit her lips trying not to.

The model was getting too excited just because the younger girl was affected by her touches.

Moonbyul caressed her hair and pulled her closer for a couple of seconds but got self-conscious and pushed the model delicately.

__ Please....stop it!__ The bodyguard's voice sounded weak.

__ Okay. But dont tell me you're gonna cry again. Oh, God! I wasn't trying to force myself...__ Yongsun sat in bed and was genuinely worried. 

__ Don't worry, Yongsun ssi. Men 3 times your size wasn't able to force themselves on me. No offense but...you wouldn't stand a chance.

__ No, I get what you mean and I am glad you didnt take it a bad way...__ The older girl got out of bed and walked to the door, not knowing exactly what to do.

She turned around and asked:

__ Byul-yi, I know we are not friends or anything close....but would you like to talk? I speak a lot but I can listen as well...

Moonbyul smiled, thinking the model could be adorable when she wanted to be. That changed a bit the impression she used to have of her boss.

__ Thank You, Yongsun ssi! But I just need a good night of sleep. 

__ Alright then... Well, if you need me, You know I'm next door.__ The dark-haired girl spoke softly and left.

The blonde touched her lips with the tip of her finger and her mind and heart had a thousand emotions running through them. And she just wanted to sleep and erase everything that was bothering her.

___ x ___

Hyejin had a mild cold and some fever and had already been medicated. However, she missed her family and didnt want to stay home by herself. So she went to her best friend's house.

Yongsun had worked a lot during the week and attended at least 2 parties. 

Despite being worn out, she welcomed Hyejin with a lot of tenderness and spoiled the vet as much as she could.

Not long after, Moonbyul noticed that Wheein was restless, doing her things without focus, and even broke a mug.

The blonde rolled her eyes without patience and exclaimed:

__ For God's sake, Wheein-ah! Just send the team to monitor the external area and go drool on your girlfriend!

The girl jumped, taken aback and pouted:

__ Unnie, wanna kill me? It's still my shift. I gotta do what I gotta do.

__ Honestly, your mind is not on the mission right now. So it would be useless to keep you doing it. Just go! As long as the guys dont see you two cuddling in the house,  it's fine.__ Moonbyul stated.

Wheein hesitated for a while but ended up doing as the older one said and joined Yongsun in the living room, trying to cheer Hyejin up. 

The 3 women started talking and sharing funny stories. The laughter could be heard on the entire ground floor.

Hyejin was like a child and she bothered Yongsun until the model accepted playing videogame.

At first, Wheein just watched the best friends competing and screaming at each other in a teasing manner. After a couple of rounds,  she replaced Yongsun and played against her girlfriend. 

The model kept supporting Wheein, with funny shouts and even Hyejin giggled in the middle of the mess.

Moonbyul was inside the security station, a room totally equipped to monitor every inch of the house and surrounding areas and she was attracted by the noise the 3 women were making.

She laughed hard observing how adorable and childish Yongsun was acting towards the younger girls. That was something the bodyguard could never expect.

The only problem was the girls were making so much noise that Moonbyul was afraid her men could come inside to check what was going on and see Wheein so close to the client. No good would come of it.

So Moonbyul quickly headed to the living room and tried to quiet them down.

__ Hey, would you mind keeping your volume a little lower?

Yongsun rolled her eyes but smiled:

__ Here she comes! Party pooper Byul-yi...

Hyejin and Wheein giggled but they didnt stop playing because neither of them wanted to lose now. 

__ Yongsun ssi, I am just trying to avoid the whole team finding out my second in command is dating our client's best friend.

The dark-haired woman realized how gentle and warm-hearted the soldier was, despite her strong persona.

Although she was the leader, she cared deeply about Wheein and she was leaving her comfort zone of rules and honor before pleasure to allow the girl to have a normal life.

Yongsun stood up and got closer to the blonde with a very serious expression. She was barefoot, which let her shorter than she really was due to the boots the soldier was wearing.

Moonbyul got surprised but didnt move when her boss whispered in her ear:

__ I'll make them quiet down if you also play with me.

__ It's not a good idea, Yongsun ssi. You are as loud as Wheein and you seem very competitive.__ Moonbyul slowly stepped aside and put some distance between them.

__ Wow!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter