Settling things

Like day and night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul was facing Joon-ki while they were waiting for the food they had ordered.

The guy invited her for lunch and this time, he took her to a fancy restaurant.

__ Yongsun broke up with me.__ He announced calmly.

The blonde got surprised and replied with honesty:

__ Oh, I'm sorry. I know you really care about her.

__ I dont want to sound like an but...Are you really? She told me she loves you. And now many things make sense...__ The guy whispered.

Moonbyul held his hand and looked into his eyes:

__ I promise I am being honest. I would never try to steal her from you. That's not who I am.

__ But you kinda did. I saw how she looks at you. She sees nothing or nobody but you.

The soldier shook her head and sighed:

__ I didnt encourage her...

__ I know. She never forgot you. Now I understand that neckless she wears all the time. That was a gift from you, right? Just like the neckless with the sun you have...she gave you.__ A smile of realization formed in his face.

__ Yes...I made that for her.__ The woman murmured.

__ Did you take your neckless off during the combats?

__ Never. I didnt want to die without that on my body.

__ So you love her too .__ Joon-ki was a little surprised even though he had that thought before. 

__The only love I've ever had.__ The soldier said with tenderness.

__ Are you getting back with her?

__ No. Yongsun needs to figure out things about herself. I want her as my woman, forever. But I feel she needs time for herself.

The architect had a faint smile when he said: 

__ I can see why she loves you so much. You dont want to take away her freedom and individuality. And you dont suffocate her as I always did.

__ Don't torture yourself. I dont know,  Joon...Maybe you never really loved her. I mean, not the true Yongsun. It's possible that you loved the fantasy, the image you had of her.__ Moonbyul held his hand. 

__ Why are you so nice? I can't even hate you...__ The man smiled bitterly.

__ Hahahahahaa I'm not though. Do you think I wasn't tempted to steal her away? Only God knows how much I need to kiss her and...__ The blonde's voice failed.

__  After all this time, do you feel the same way you felt before? 

__ No. It's even stronger. Although I was able to control myself and avoid any physical contact( different from the past), my emotions were messier and it was painful...

The architect raised his glass and said:

__ It's too recent to say I wish that you both be happy together but...I really like you and the reason I wanted to see you is that I found a place for your training center. It's a good land with lots of space and the price is very reasonable. I know the owners and if you want, I can introduce you.

__ Oh my God, Joon! You're so gentle!

__ Nothing like that. But I had offered help. So here I am.

__ I'll be forever thankful!__ She held his hand.

__ Don't worry about it.

___ x ___

Four months had passed like a summer storm and Moonbyul not only bought the land Joon-ki had suggested but she also solved all her father's unfinished business and had gotten back all the money and properties that belonged to her mother.

A big portion of the money was donated to serious causes, like soldiers who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter