Jealous

Like day and night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul just allowed herself to nap for one hour and tried to wake her boss up before anyone saw them in the kitchen. 

The problem was that the model slept like a rock and the soldier had no other way than carry her in her arms.

After carefully placing the dark-haired woman in bed and covering her up with a blanket, the bodyguard went to her own room and tried to rest for two or three hours.

In the morning, the blonde was punctually up to substitute for her best friend,  despite feeling like she had been hit by a truck.

__ You look like , unnie. What's the problem?__ Wheein handed her friend a cup of coffee.

__ Argh....this soft life is definitely affecting my stamina. I am getting weak, Wheein-ah.__ The bodyguard exclaimed with some disgust.

__ Or maaaybeeee is because you have been working as hard as ever and barely sleeping. All the could be draining you too, you know?__ The shorter girl sipped her own coffee with half a smile on her face.

The older girl choked on her morning beverage and tried to speak:

__ Ermmm...Dont, know what you're talking about.

__ You're a terrible liar, unnie! Neither of you can fool anyone.__ The short girl declared.

__ Shush, I dont want the guys listening to this .__ Moonbyul winked.

__ Alright, unnie. Speaking about the guys, I was wondering...Since we got the poisoner woman, is there any chance I can take s few days off? Would it be okay just you and the boys?__ The younger girl asked a little embarrassed.

The soldier thought for a while and caressed her best friend's arm:

__ You really deserve a vacation but unfortunately, I really suspect Yongsun ssi is still in danger. The most I can do for now is give you 5 days off. Is it okay, Wheein-ah?

__ It's perfect,unnie. __ The girl laughed.

__ What?__ Moonbyul looked confused.

__ Do you also call her Yongsun ssi while you are ing each other?__ The shorter girl smirked.

__ Wheein-aaaah!__ The blonde whined.

__ Okay, Okay...I stop. Now I"m gonna call Hyejin and tell her the news.__ The girl went upstairs.

___ x ___

Moonbyul had worked around 20 hours a day for the past 3 days and even though the bodyguard had doubled the number of people on her team, she didnt trust most could do 30% of Wheein's job.

Due to such a hectic schedule, the soldier would end the nights so exhausted that she practically fainted in bed. And during the days, her focus was 100% on keeping the model safe. So there was zero interaction between the two women that didnt involve work.

On the fourth day, Yongsun was already on the verge of throwing a tantrum because she missed touching and being touched by the girl. On the other hand, the dark-haired woman could see how tired and dedicated to work she was. So it took her a more subtle approach.

The soldier was in the yard giving some instructions when she felt a gentle touch on her back and heard that sensual and melodic voice: 

__ Moonbyul ssi...I know we agreed that I should say in advance whenever I have a schedule or something but...Couldn't you make an exception? I feel so bored! If I stay one more hour in this house, I'm gonna die for sure. 

The blonde glanced at the older woman and saw she was really making an effort not to be arrogant and simply do anything as she pleased. So she decided to do something for her. 

__ What do you have in mind, Yongsun ssi?

__ I dont know. Anything is fine by me as long as we get out of the house.

__ Could you dress in something more discreet? 

__ Hey, this is super lowkey! My clothes are decent!__ The model protested.

__ I mean something that doesn't scream thousands of dollars. I can only take you out safely if you act as a normal person instead of a mega-rich top model.__ Moonbyul explained.

__ Deal! IF....you let me dress you too.

__ What's wrong with my clothes? __ The soldier sounded offended.

__ Nothing really. They suit you perfectly. But we'll certainly get attention if a normal me walks around with a protector you. Dont we gotta seem common people? __ Yongsun debated.

The blonde sighed and shook her head:

__ Fine! But no dress! 

__ Okay. Meet me upstairs in 30 minutes!__ The brunette smiled and moved.

___ x ___

They were at the movies. The bodyguard managed to take the model to a smaller place and only two men of her team were following them from a distance.

Yongsun was wearing ripped jeans and a rock and roll t-shirt and she had a smirk on her face because she made the yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter