A big mistake

Like day and night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun didnt handle her breakup with Moonbyul in the most mature way. So first, she stopped any kind of communication with the soldier. They would spend hours around each other with zero words.

Then, she started doing things that she wasn't supposed to, just to attack the blonde in a passive-aggressive way.

The younger woman had to double every security measure to keep the model protected because of her stubborn acts. However, she didnt try to argue.

Wheein, on the other hand, was getting more and more worried and confronted her best friend. Moonbyul told her to take care of her own life though.

Of course, the cute girl felt hurt by the way her best friend and role model treated her. Her only relief was talking to Hyejin.

The next silly thing Yongsun did to confront the soldier was going out with a different partner every day. Sometimes girls,  other times boys.

Moonbyul was too stressed with the whole case of Wheein's mother and at that moment, letting herself be affected by the model's cold war was not an option.

After a few days, the general sent her a message informing the woman had been rescued and that he would keep her whereabouts for the time being,  until the soldier broke all contact with both Wheein and the model.

The blonde was feeling so much pressure with the situation that she was having difficulty to breath once in a while and her sleep had been reduced to 2 or 3 hours of naps.

Moonbyul missed having someone to talk to and also the warmth of the model's body while they were hugging and she could feel Yongsun's heart beating.

The point was she had nobody else to open up and to count on and swallowing that amount of negativity was affecting her deeply.

The bodyguard had been using all connections she had inside the police and even in the army to get access to all kinds of satellite images and even hackers who might be spying on Yongsun's mansion and or the model's social accounts.

Two weeks of heavy investigation and nothing had been found. Apparently, nobody was after the dark-haired woman. However, the soldier couldn't stop that burning sensation in her stomach. Things were about to go down and she knew it in her guts.

___ x ___

It was a lazy Sunday. The day had started too warm and the team was suffering inside their suits.

Hyejin was sunbathing by the pool as if her skin was made of steel. The vet really loved summer.

Wheein stood below a tree to admire the beauty of her girlfriend in a red bikini.

Moonbyul walked around the property, rechecking every gate, and every inch of the place.

When she got to the pool, the blonde saw Yongsun holding the arm of a tall man very closely and the brunette pulled him inside the house as soon as she notice the soldier staring.

__ Who's the guy, Hyejin-ah?__ Moonbyul asked abruptly.

The hot vet gave her a death glance and responded:

__ Someone who's making her laugh and you jealous. But it's none of your business. 

__ I don't have time for silliness! How long is she seeing that guy?  What do you know about him? How did they meet?__ Moonbyul grabbed the vet's pulse.

__ Hey! This hurts!

Wheein came closer and pulled her best friend's hand from Hyejin's arm and e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter