Old habits don't die

Like day and night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul and Wheein had been practicing their fighting skills for 4 hours while being observed by their trainees.

The two women were covered in sweat but none of them seem like getting tired. Actually, the smile on their faces just showed how much fun they were having.

Sandeul heard one of the future bodyguards commenting the due was extremely scary and he laughed at a corner.

They all heard a car parking near the yard and everybody turned around to look, except the two former soldiers.

Kim Yongsun stepped out of the car as a diva with the sensual aura of a former top model mixed with the charm of the trendy actress. 

Moonbyul and Wheein were still practicing their combat tactics and hadn't noticed their former boss standing there with a pleased expression.

Sandeul coughed and grabbed his friends' attention.

The blonde turned her head and her heart almost skipped a beat when she saw the dark-haired woman smiling at her.

__ Hey, stranger. Is there anything I can do for you?__ Moonbyul teased.

Yongsun stepped ahead and played along:

__ Actually there is, a surprisingly attractive instructor. I'm part of a pre-production of a tv series and I need someone to teach me how to fight. Well, not exactly. It's more like how to convince the audience I am fighting. I was told you are the best.

__ Indeed I am. You came to the right place. However, I am very picky about my clients. Would you like to be tested?__ The former soldier smirked.

__ Would you be kind to lend me some pants?

__ Not a problem, ma'am. Just a minute.

The younger girl came back holding army cargo pants and giggled as she handed them to the actress and pointed at where Yongsun should go to change clothes.

10 minutes later, the brunette was back glancing at Moonbyul all cocky and she stood very close to the former soldier. 

__ I actually look good in these horrendous things. But I bet you look hotter, Moonbyul ssi...That's your name, right? I saw it in an ad.

The blonde bit her lip not to laugh and got even closer to the brunette:

__ That's right, ma'am. That's my name. Now let me show you your first move to defend yourself in a fight.

Moonbyul taught her ex-boss the right moves and placed each other hands in the correct place according to who was going to attack and who was going to be in the defense.

They simulated those actions a dozen times and their bodies kept rubbing against one another and the heat of the situation was starting to affect them.

Yongsun was thrown on the ground at least 8 times until she finally got the best move and it was Moonbyul's turn to see the floor.

Finally, the former soldier selected a different set of moves and they worked to the point Yongsun got covered in sweat too.

The trainees were all hypnotized by the two gorgeous and y women with huge chemistry.

Meanwhile, Sandeul and Wheein were smiling just for seeing those two together at the same place again.

Moonbyul declared the class was over for the day and she invited Yongsun to enter the house and have some water.

As soon as the former soldier turned to pick up a glass, the brunette held her from behind and kissed her shoulder.

__ God, I missed you so much! 

The blonde closed her eyes and enjoyed the tenderness of that moment. She didnt want to break their contact.

__ I missed you too, Yong.__ Her voice was full of e emotions.

Yongsun smelled Moonbyul's hair and the sweat from her neck.

__ Yong....stop teasing me.__ The blonde moaned low.

The actress traced the younger woman's shoulder and neck with little pecks and bit her ear:

__ I'm not teasing, Byul-ah. I'm craving for you. It's been such a long time...

Moonbyul turned around grabbing Yongsun, who jumped on the soldier's waist and put her legs around her.

The soldier carried the y woman upstairs, careful not to drop her.

As they arrived on the second floor, the blonde pressed Yongsu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter