Trapped

Like day and night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung Wheein had no memories of her mother. Her only family member was her father, a very inexcusable con man who kept dragging the girl along and running away from every country as soon as people found out about his crimes.

The girl had lived in practically every Asiatic country and quite a few from Europe and the only one she stayed for a long while was China.

She was 18 when they arrived there and she wanted to believe her old man as he said he would do things right this time, that he had gotten a job at a car factory. 

Wheein also got a job washing dishes at a small restaurant. But at least, that little money served to buy some fruits and rice.

Not long after, her father would start going home late at night or vanishing for days. Then Wheein had to find a second job to pay the rent, since the man didnt give her even a dime.

Time flew and when she was about to turn 20, some weird and dangerous men tried to grab her by force one night she was going home after work.

It was a very dark narrow and empty street and Wheein's heart raced like crazy while studying the situation. There were 5 men and she could not fight with more than 2 yet.

Her fighting skills had improved a lot since she started learning martial arts. However, these men seemed from the mafia and chances were that they either knew how to fight better than her or that they had guns.

The cute tiny girl threw a trash can on them and jumped over the ceiling of a house like a cat.

She saw that they were chasing her on the streets while she jumped from building to building.

It was risky for her to change directions because her body didnt have the right preparation to go to higher buildings and modern houses were equipped with alarms and other things. 

In the moment she stopped to study the best way to get rid of the five men, a slim and small person kicked two of them in their faces and the guys flew like in action movies.

Then this mysterious savior fought with the other 3 and Wheein got shocked with the technique and speed of the person. It was like watching her old trainer making demonstrations. Only this time it was for real. 

To her astonishment, Wheein heard a husky voice addressing to her in Mandarin, who was still on the roof of a house:

__ You can get down now,  kid. It is safe.

__ I'm not a kid! And how do I know I can trust you?

The skinny person walked carefully and stopped under a lamp. To Wheein's total amusement,  she saw the stranger was a girl.

__ You can't trust me and that is always the right choice with strangers. But if you accept, I can take you home just in case any of them follow you.__ The girl was 3 or 4 cm taller.

Wheein was sure she was not Chinese. Maybe that was a positive thing since she knew it was impossible to trust any of those locals now that her father had done bad things again.

__ Why do you care about a stranger? __ The short girl asked to see if she could gather some information.

__ 5 against 1 is totally unfair.__ A charming smile popped up.

__ Not for you. Tell this to those guys.__ The cute dimple on Wheein's face showed itself.

__ Do you think they were predators?__ The athletic woman got closer.

Wheein sighed:

__ I dont know. Never seen them before.

__ So let's go and make sure you never see them again.

As soon as the two girls entered the house,  Wheein knew what had happened.

The whole p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter