Turbulent

Like day and night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The security team called Wheein. They were trying to prevent the general from entering the hospital room Moonbyul was in.

The younger girl had gone to the cafeteria and jumped inside the elevator in a second to go back to the floor her friend was.

The moment the man saw her, he laughed sarcastically and spoke:

__ So you called the little dwarf. Who do you think she is to prevent me from seeing my own daughter?

Wheein stepped ahead and lifted her eyebrow: 

__ This little dwarf has a legal document signed by Moonbyul ssi 2 years ago that gives me the authority to decide anything regarding her physical and mental health in case she can't do it herself.

The general's eyes popped out as he exclaimed:

__ You better get out of my way, girl! You have no idea how much this can cost you!

__ I'll call the hospital director and his security team to inform you that you are disturbing a lot of patients on this floor, Sir. Do I need to call the police too?__ The short girl didnt change her facial expression.

__ Soon you will cry and I'll send my regards.__ The general was red with anger when he turned around and left.

Wheein finally breathed with relief and took a look inside the bedroom. Her best friend hadn't woken up yet.

___ x ___

Joohyun knew Yonsun was traumatized by the whole incident and Hyejin was taking care of her.

The gorgeous and pale dark-haired woman entered the hospital room unnoticed, like a ghost in a castle.

Moonbyul was attached to wires and a machine to help her breathe. 

The mysterious woman caressed the soldier's head and held her soft beautiful hands.

The soldier seemed to be fighting to escape from her sleep without success.

Joohyun unplugged Moonbyul from the respiratory machine and kissed her.

The blonde coughed and opened her eyes.

__ Welcome back.__ Joohyun smiled.

MoonByul glanced at the brunette in surprise:

__ You! Why are you here? 

__ Because you wanted to be back and you were struggling. I also have something to tell you.

The soldier tried to sit and felt pain. She grunted while asking:

__ What is it that you gotta say?

The pale woman held Moonbyul's hand between hers and said:

__ You always take care of everybody and put people's happiness a priority. Stop torturing yourself. The decision you're about to take....it will be good, no matter what. It will also cause tears. In your path, there has been much pain. It's not your fault! Have some peace. Forgive yourself.

__ I... I don't know how. But thank you for trying to help.__ The soldier whispered.

__ I wish you the best. And I hope we can meet again on a happier occasion.__ Joohyun left the room without looking back.

Some hours later Wheein was informed that Moonbyul was awake and she ran to the hospital.

__Unnieeeee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter