What was that?

Like day and night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Yongsun was a hungry woman. During her 28 years of life, nobody had ever refused to fulfill any of her needs. And things got even easier when she became famous as a top model.

All the fortune accumulated in 10 years of career made every dream, and every little desire possible. 

There was nothing the model hadn't tried, from drugs to drinks and . Yet, she kept lingering for something new.

That night was supposed to be a celebration of the award Kim Yongsun had received in the name of her achievements over the last decade. 

She had gathered a lot of friends and co-workers in a fancy nightclub that had recently become very popular.

The long-black-haired woman with a divine body was wearing a tiny black dress and a pair of high heels. And nothing below the dress.

The party had started early for Yongsun and now that it was around midnight, the level of alcohol in her blood was astronomic.

Dancing and making out with six people didnt seem enough. Somehow the hunger and the thirst were still there, burning inside her guts.

A sensual and thick brunette who happened to be Yongsun's best friend in the whole world was a little drunk too. However, sober enough to realize the model was looking for trouble.

She pulled Yongsun from the crowd and talked to her at a corner:

__ Honey, dont you think you've had enough? 

__ What's wrong, Jinie? Why are you trying to be a party pooper? __ The model hung on the brunette's shoulder.

__ I just have a bad feeling. Sometimes you cross too many lines. One of these days, you're gonna end up paying a high price.__ The shorter girl replied.

All of a sudden, Yongsun looked ahead and smiled maliciously before commenting:

__ I am willing to pay a high price to cross all the lines with that cute Barbie over there.  

__ She doesn't seem the type who will fall into your web.__ The youngest teased.

__ Is this a challenge?__ Yongsun raised her eyebrow.

__ Nope. I really don't believe you can get into her pants.__ The woman spoke with honesty.

__ There is no such person. Come on! Look at me! I am drop-dead gorgeous. __ The model caressed her own .

__ So go ahead.__ Hyejin moved aside.

The model walked confidently toward her target as if she was on the catwalk. 

She stood behind a very slim long-blond-haired woman, dressed in black pants and white shirt who happened to be chatting with a cute short girl that had an adorable dimple.

__ Hey, gorgeous! Can I buy you a drink?

The blonde turned around, stared at the model with an unpleasant expression, and asked:

__ Do I know you?

__ Not yet. That's why I came here to solve this shameful situation. I can't wait to know you very intimately.__ The black-haired woman caressed the blonde's arm and got impressed by how firm it was.

__ Hey lady! I dont mean to be rude,  but please don't touch me! I have someone.__ The blonde exclaimed.

Yongsun glanced at the shorter girl who was close to them and smirked:

__ I can see you have a good taste.

The blonde took a couple of seconds to get what the woman meant and then she opened her eyes and responded:

__ No, that's not it! I am not a lesbian.

__ Neither am I, gorgeous. I like people of all kinds.__ Yongsun laughed.

The other woman seemed a little disturbed by the model's behavior and declared:

__ I am saying I don't date girls. So back off.

The long-black-haired woman looked into the blonde's eyes for a little while and sighed. Then she spoke:

__  Damn it! You are so handsome! And hot. I can't believe you are still in the closet! Hell, Hyejin will never let me live.

__ Wha...? Not that is any of your business, but I am not in any closet!__ The blonde's voice got deeper.

The model wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter