First

Like day and night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wheein had done the evening check of the yard area and passed Moonbyul's recent commands to the guards on the ground floor.

Walking by her best friend's bedroom door, the short girl knocked discreetly and didnt wait for permission to go inside. They had passed formalities many years before.

The blonde was sitting by the window as if she could never rest. Her mind was always on watch.

__ Unnie, I know you must be exhausted but can we talk a little bit? It's been almost 3 weeks we dont chat at all.__ The cute girl whined.

Moonbyul glanced at her with a soft smile and murmured:

__ Sure, Wheein-ah! What's going on?

__ Well, first I am really worried about you! You've lost weight and I know it isn't about a change of routine. You barely eat. Second, do we have a plan to prove our innocence? Third, what did you agree with Mr Kim?

The older girl pressed her hand against her eyes and sighed before speaking:

__ It looks like police questioning instead of a chat...

__ Sorry! But I am worried.__ Wheein pouted.

Moonbyul tried to keep the mood light:

__ I promise I'll eat better! I'm sorry about worrying you. Mr Kim didnt really discuss much with me. I actually don't know the details of his deal with....my father. And no, we dont have a plan. I promised to keep his daughter alive and for this, we gotta get the criminal. So I need to keep focused.

__ Oh, God!

__ What?

__ All those things consuming you and I came here thinking about talking to you and now...I feel so ty because it's personal stuff! But it's nothing compared to the things in your mind...__ Wheein walked around the room.

__ Wheepup, you are making me dizzy. Please, sit down and open up! Anything you feel like talking about is important to me.

__ But it's just...You know Hyejin and I....that we...__ The girl was hesitating.

Moonbyul laughed and asked:

__ Banged? ed? Screwed?

__ Oh hell...It's kinda weird to talk to you about that but whatever. Yes, we did it. But just that time. Two weeks ago, she met me here by chance and...I was wondering if it is inappropriate if I go out with her...__ Wheein was staring at the floor, her face red as a tomato.

Moonbyul stood up in front of the girl with the cute dimple, held her chin, and said:

__ Wheein-ah, look at me.

The younger girl did as she was told and saw her best friend was still smiling at her.

The taller girl kept talking:

__ Pup...as long as you do it in your free time and never in front of our team, it's all good.

Wheein felt so happy that she jumped on her friend, hugging her.

The two girls were laughing when the door was suddenly opened and the stunning model entered the room.

__ Hmmm...And you say you're not a lesbian, huh?__ Their boss spoke in a sarcastic and y tone of voice.

Wheein broke the contact a little embarrassed and replied:

__ No, Yongsun ssi...We dont have this kind of relationship...

__ You dont need to explain anything,  Wheein-ah. Go back to your shift, alright?__ Moonbyul patted the girl on her back.

Wheein nodded her head and left the room while the dark-haired woman was looking around.

__ How can you be that tidy? This bedroom doesn't seem like is being used at all.

__ Is there any reason for your visit, Yongsun ssi?__ The blonde asked coldly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter