Threat

Like day and night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun had always received a lot of letters full of love from her fans as well tons of marriage proposals, inappropriate invitations, and death threats.

All those things were considered part of the package of fame and nobody from her staff ever took them seriously.

During the last year, the death threats had increased profusely, mainly after Yongsun dated a famous actor and a lot of his fans kept harassing her months later because the guy declared she was the love of his life.

Yongsun didnt waste a second thinking about any of that. She was too busy having parties and enjoying the perks of fortune and fame.

Things escalated quickly to a much higher-deep kind of danger when a whole bunch of people working with the model during a photo shoot were poisoned after eating the chocolates she received from an anonymous fan. 

Yongsun didnt touch the candies because she wasn't in the mood for sugar and that saved her life. However, at least two of the victims were in critical condition.

The police investigated the incident without finding any lead to who was responsible for it.

Hyejin almost had a panic attack when she heard about the situation and tried to convince her best friend to be careful, and to accept proper protection. Nonetheless, the model kept thinking everybody was overreacting and that what happened had been just a coincidence.

Two weeks later, something made Yongsun rethink everything about her life. If it wasn't for that, the model would have never felt so terrified.

She was invited to host a very prestigious award and took the entire day taking care of her visuals, like doing her nails and her hair.

It was 6 o'clock when Yongsun left the beauty institute and walked to her car in the parking lot while speaking on the phone.

The woman saw a person who was clearly trying to steal her Porsche and screamed with the intention to discourage the thief.

The man made a fast movement to unlock the car's door and in a matter of seconds, Yongsun felt a shock wave and heard an explosion.

Her body was thrown to the ground and she lost consciousness.

When the model finally woke up, she was in a hospital bed. 

Yongsun was still very dizzy and her mind a little foggy when she saw a blurry image jumping on her chest and heard a familiar voice mumbling something.

__ Ouch...__ She managed to reply.

__ Unnie! Thank God you are awake! I was afraid you would be in a coma or something. __ Hwasa exclaimed.

__ Hyejin-ah...What are you talking about? 

__ Dont you remember? About the bomb in your car? Oh ! I better call the doctor!__ The girl stood up all of a sudden.

__ Oh...yes...I do remember. __ Solar's voice was very low.

__ I told you that you needed a bodyguard! Some sort of security system.__ The vet spoke scolding the older girl.

__ Dont be silly, Jinie! It was just a coincidence.

__ Unnie, you are one of the most intelligent people I know, even though you love acting like a dumb ! The only explanation I find for this stubbornness is that you dont want to feel trapped, and controlled. It doesn't justify becoming suicidal though.__ The brunette spoke with concern.

The model shook her head and declared:

__ This whole situation is surreal! It must have an explanation. I dont want to live like a prisoner! No! No bodyguard!

The hospital door was opened and Yongsun's father entered:

__ Kim Yongsun, during your whole life I allowed you to do anything you wanted. Not this time! I am not going to lose my daughter because she doesn't want to make small changes in her routine!

__Dad, I am an adult. You have no right or reason to meddle with my life.__ The black-haired woman replied with a tired voice.

The man changed his facial expression to a very angry look and spoke harshly:

__ It's my fault you became shallow and disrespectful. However, I still love you and am going to keep you alive! With or without your help. The doctor said you are dismissed. Change your clothes. You're coming with me.

__ Wait! What? What do you mean? Where are we going?

__ I've alread

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter