It was written

Like day and night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul and Yongsun got married 6 months later. However, the actress moved into the former soldier's house the same weekend she proposed.

The brunette really took combat classes with the blonde and Wheein for her new movie and convinced her girlfriend to work with the movie crew for a while.

Mrs Jung helped plan the wedding since the younger girl had no parents and Yongsun's mother was not very excited about her daughter marrying a woman.

The guest list was really unbalanced because the actress knew a lot of people. Meanwhile, the younger woman just invited her uncle, a couple of old employees from her childhood times, and two or three friends from the army. 

Sandeul and Wheein were the closest Moonbyul had of a family at heart. And she was thankful they could always be there for her.

Having the fame and money, Yongsun pulled some strings to have their documents done by someone from a country where same- marriage was legal.

The following day they both would fly to France and finish all the official details. But for that day, what mattered was having around people who truly loved them.

Hyejin was chosen to marry them and she ended up giving an emotional speech, with zero sarcastic comments.

Yongsun's father hugged Moonbyul and welcomed her to the family in his awkward way.

Moobyul's uncle was very sweet to the dark-haired woman too and promised he would always be available if any of them needed him.

Not only the blonde but also the former model were wearing very feminine and y suits and the guests cried when they read their vows.

After the official ceremony, wife and wife danced together until Wheein stole Moonbyul and Hyejin did the same with Yongsun.

There were so many people at the party that it took Moonbyul hours to talk with most of them.

And a special someone really surprised her when the former soldier was grabbing a glass of wine on a corner.

__ I had big hope that we would meet again on a happier occasion. And here we are, a woman of the stars.__ The pale brunette that looked like a ghost from the Romantic era smiled.

__Joonhyun ssi! I didnt know you would come. How are you?__ The blonde hugged the shorter woman.

__ I am very satisfied life found its way to put you and that stubborn on the right path.

__ Already speaking behind my back to my wife, Bae?__ Yongsun pretended she was upset.

The two dark-haired goddesses kissed each other's faces and the shorter one responded:

__ A little bit, Kim Yongsin.

__ Heheehehehe I missed you, ! Where have you been?

__ Traveling around the world with Seulgi. We got married last month. Sorry, I didnt contact you. We did it in the heat of the moment.__ The brunette smiled. 

__ Wow! Congratulations! This is so unexpected! The great Bae doing something without planning.__ Yongsun was surprised.

__ Well, unlike the destiny of you two, I could NEVER see mine. So I had to make decisions based on my heart.

__ Congratulations, unnie! But what is this about our destiny? __ Moonbyul got curious. 

__ Yongsun, do you still have that book I gave you five years ago? 

__  Funny you mention that because I just found it two days ago. I always plan to finish it but things keep getting in the way.

__ Could you pick it up for us?

__ Okay.__ The actress was a bit confused but did what her friend asked.

Five minutes later, she handed the book to Joonhyun, who passed it on to Moonbyul while asking:

__ Would you please open it to page 22?

The blonde glanced at her wife with a puzzled expression and picked the book from the pale woman.

Moonbyul found a little card inside the book with the image of a moon and some stars as opposed to the sun and there was something written.

She read it out loud: " When the sun and the moon break the sky and not long live apart, their souls will be reunited as one"

The actress felt shivers all over her body and she asked:

__ Joonhyun, I didnt know Byul back then. How is this possible?

__ It was written in the Book of Life. Sometimes w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter