The vet and the puppy

Like day and night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun had a family. Her mother could be suffocating and a little controlling, but her father was the extreme opposite. 

The man had spoiled his youngest daughter since she was a little baby and had never used the word no to her.

The model quit all kinds of courses she showed interest in since early age, except English and Japanese. 

Her mother dreamt of seeing her daughter graduate as a doctor or a lawyer and then getting married and forming her own family. Despite that, Yongsun made sure the woman knew those things were never gonna happen. At the age of sixteen, the girl quit school and told her she liked boys and girls.

Yongsun's mother stopped speaking to her daughter from that day on and threw her personal desires into her oldest daughter's back.

The model didnt really care so much because her mother had always been the obsessive type, the future planner, and not once the tender and warm kind.

In the beginning, Yonsun wanted to keep close to her only sister. However, the girl blamed her for becoming the focus of their mother's crazy antics.

The only person Yongsun loved more than anybody and anything in the world was her grandmother. So, when the woman died of cancer, the girl had a serious emotional crisis.

At the time, Yongsun was already a model and fame was coming slowly. 

The dark-haired girl became bulimic and she almost died.

It was then she met Ahn Hyejin,  a girl four years younger, at the hospital. They both instantly clicked and the girl's father was endearing to Yongsun.

When they got discharged, Hyejin invited the older girl to spend some time with her and her family in the countryside.

Yongsun was 20 years old and for the first time in her life, she felt jealous of someone's family. 

Soon Hyejin and the model became best friends and when Yongun understood the girl dreamed of becoming a vet but her father had no financial condition to pay for the studies costs, she offered to help. 

At first, the family didn't want to accept. They thought it would be a burden for someone so young and not even a relative to take that responsibility. 

It took Yongsun almost 2 years to insist on that subject until Hyejin's father finally gave in and accepted her help. And the only reason he said yes was because she had a long talk about how special his daughter was, that she deserved a chance to prepare her future to help the family. 

As soon as Hyejin graduated, Yongsun also helped her best friend to open a clinic and now the girl was a grown woman and was doing exactly as planned. She was the one supporting the family financially.

Having a famous best friend could be very burdensome, but the two girls managed in the finest way possible. And one of the things Yongsun would a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter