Sorry

Like day and night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One week had passed since the accident with the church falling down and Moonbyul had received a lot of flowers and cards wishing her well.

The blonde didn't have to stay at the hospital for more than 2 days. In fact, the doctor kept her there partially because of her lung injury back in Syria.

Yongsun stayed with her during the two days, just going home for a shower and getting back immediately.

Joon-ki visited the soldier at the hospital and said how much he was sorry for everything. He also explained to Moonbyul that the accident happened due to a less experient architect who had been helping with the project. He made a mistake in the blueprint. However, Yongsun's boyfriend took full responsibility.

The dark-haired girl went to Hyejin's house to visit Moonbyul after 5 days, despite the fact she wanted to do it all the time.

Mrs. Jung showed Yongsun which was the soldier's room and the older girl knocked on the door gently. As there was no response, she dared to enter and made no noise when she realized the soldier was sleeping.

The brunette sat near the younger girl and caressed her hair, admiring her peaceful expression.

Moonbyul moved a bit in her sleep and the older girl thought the soldier had woken up.

After a while, Yongsun sniffed the blonde's hair and felt the warmth of her skin.

Unable to contain herself, the dark-haired woman pressed her lips against the soldier's and kissed her.

Moonbyul parted her lips, welcoming Yongsun's tongue, half awake half asleep.

The former model got so caught up with emotions that she intensified the kiss and the blonde also lost control and grabbed Yongsun by her neck, pulling her even closer. 

The brunette leaned her body very close to the soldier's and she knew she was as desired as she desired.

Moonbyul was fully awake now. Yet still confused about the whole situation.

__ What are you doing here, Yong?__ Her voice was at its lowest.

__ I came to check if you were okay.__ The older girl was emotional by the way the blonde used her nickname.

__ Thank you. I am 90% okay.__ The blonde smiled.

__ Byul-ah...

__ Yeah?

The dark-haired woman hesitated for a while:

__ Did you....did you take your time to be with as many women as you could?

Moonbyul chuckled and responded: 

__ How the hell would I find time to in the middle of a war? Besides, there were just 2 other women infiltrated apart from me.

__ You know if we were together, even under attack, we would our brains out.

__ I guess...

Yongsun sighed and her voice cracked a bit:

__ Have you ever thought about me?

The soldier went silent and some tears rolled down her cheeks.

Yongsun wiped them out with her thumb and caressed the woman's face with tenderness.

__ I thought about you every time I watched the sunrise, during each sunset, when I was saving a life....even when I had to take one...

__ Byul-ah....why did you leave me?__ The brunette looked inside the blonde's eyes.

__ Meeting you wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter