The gift

Like day and night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun and Moonbyul were in the back seat of the car, waiting for the signal to enter the building where the model was going to take part in a fashion award.

The car behind them was taking Sandeul, Wheein, and two more men.

The soldier took a small package from her pocket and spoke softly:

__ Yong, I have something for you. It's not sophisticated or expensive but I made it myself. 

The model got all emotional when she opened the little box and saw a neckless with a pendant in the shape of a moon.

__ It's so precious, Byul-ah! I can't believe you did this to me and that we kinda had the same idea.

__ Did you make something for me too?

__ No. Sorry, babe! But I bought you something. Here.__ The dark-haired girl handed the bodyguard a small box too.

Moonbyul smiled when she realized her girlfriend had given her a necklace with a pendant of a sun.

The couple kissed each other and put on their new necklaces.

Finally, they got off the car to go to the award event.

The model received an award for her 10 years in a fashion career and stayed at the party just for a bit.

Later, she asked Moonbyul if they all could have dinner together at any small place and Wheein and Sandeul joined them.

It was a calm week, with just a few photoshoots and a couple of editorials.

Yongsun's personal friend and a very prestigious fashion designer asked her to be his muse for his new collection and she was posing for the guy while he was drawing her.

Moonbyul was the only person allowed in the studio apart from the designer and she had a murderous stare that intimidated him a lot.

The man whispered to Yongsun at the moment the bodyguard got some distance to drink water: 

__Urgh! I have the feeling she could crack my skull with her thighs. How can you have a mix of goddess Barbie with an ogre as a bodyguard?

__ Hehehehehehe She could definitely crack your skull. __ The dark-haired woman smirked.

The designer glanced discreetly at Moonbyul and smiled at his friend:

__ Is she good in bed? I can totally imagine you two getting wild.

__ Hahahhaaha . Why would you ask that? 

__ Well, she is clearly jealous of me. And you girls have so much chemistry that is making me , which is insane since I dont dig .__ He giggled.

__ She is the best lover I've ever had !__ Yongsun's smile was totally whipped.

__ Wow! It's actually cute to see you all melty for someone instead of just treating the person as your toy.No offense, honey. But you know what I mean.

The model nodded her head:

__ Dont worry! I do know what you mean. And yeah...Byul is making me a better person.

__ Good for you, sweetie. Good for you. Oh, shiiit! She is coming for my head. __ The designer panicked when Moonbyul walked past him and Yongsun cracked up because of that. 

__ x __

__ Mrs Jung is alive but her situation is very complicated. Her husband sold her as a slave and she is forced to perform and other degrading things. Her owner beats her on a daily basis.

Moonbyul looked with disgust at the man who legally and biologically was her father and asked:<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter