It hurts

Like day and night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

__ We gotta talk.

She put her luggage on the floor of that huge and fancy hotel room in Paris.

The boyfriend's family bank account was never something interesting for the girl and seeing how sometimes he would spend it in a shallow way made her feel disappointed but not surprised.

__ We have the whole life to talk, Byul-yi. Let's skip this part. I missed you so much!__ The good-looking man pulled her by her waist and kissed her.

Moonbyul kissed him back mechanically and allowed herself to be undressed and thrown ln bed.

"Maybe this time will be different. It can't be worse than our other times." The soldier thought 

Now she knew her body was able to feel pleasure and her boyfriend had everything a woman could ask for, physically.

__ Darling, how can you be prettier each time I see you?__ The man growled while the blonde's white and delicate pale skin of her neck, and moving to a violent bite on her .

Moonbyul sighed and endured the pain in silence. She knew Marcus was not very gentle with his moves. He seemed like a lost ogre.

The girl felt the man was already prepared for action. His hard pennis was bumping against her leg while he was kissing her.

A little embarrassed with his super fast , the guy stood up to grab a and smiled :

__ Sorry! I reaaally missed you.

Moonbyul faked a smile and closed her eyes trying to relax and empty her mind of so many horrible thoughts. 

Her boyfriend got inside of her and started ing his hips against hers with the same amount of strength, a constant up and down and he sounded very pleased with himself.

The soldier allowed herself to release some silent tears while her boyfriend had his head shoveled into her neck.

There wasn't enough lub in her to avoid the pain that the ual could cause and she just prayed he finished quicker.

When Marcus got off her and lay beside her in bed with a very satisfied grin, the soldier ran to the bathroom and locked the door.

The guy was taken aback and tried to convince his girlfriend to come talk to him.

__ What's happening, Byul-yi? Did I hurt you?

Moonbyul rubbed herself with a sponge under the shower and sobbed. She couldn't stop feeling she was not clean.

After a few minutes, the soldier opened the door and found her boyfriend sitting with a very worried expression.

The girl had put on a robe and she sat a little distant from him.

__ We really need to talk, Marcus.__ Her voice sounded fragile.

__ Byul-YI , I didnt mean to make you cry...

__ I made myself cry, Marcus. But I am tired. I can't keep going like that. 

__ What are you talking about? __ The guy was really confused.

After a long sigh, the blonde spoke: 

__ I came here to tell you I cheated on you and see if we could find a way to overcome...

__ I...I forgive you.  Whomever the guy is, I am the one for you! We're gonna get married and your father will be so happy!__ The man interrupted her.

Moonbyul shook her head with frustration:

__ See..., I can't! My responsibility is not to make my father happy.  I wanna be happy for once. Besides, I didnt sleep with a man...

__ Oh...I see. Well, in a way I feel better. It's not really cheating if you did it with a girl. __ The boyfriend smiled with relief.

The soldier rolled her eyes and said, very upset:

__ This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard, Marcus! I could sleep with a thousand men and I would still not feel a thing.  It would be meaningless! But I did it with one woman and she made me realize there is nothing wrong with me. I felt too much pleasure. I didnt mean to cheat on you at first. But the more I interacted with her, the more I wanted. And I didnt regret it. I am sorry for not being honest with you and not breaking up before sleeping with someone else, but I dont regret experiencing that.

__ Your father will not accept that,  Byul-yi.  We better do as we planned and sweep this under the rug.__ The boyfriend exclaimed. 

Moonbyul stood up and walked around the room.

__ I don't think you see it, but you just care about my father. You really can't see it! You can't see ME! 

__ So now is it my fault you can't feel pleasure with a man? That you are acting recklessly?__ The man shouted.

__ It"s not even about that, Marcus. It's not about . You dont love me! Nobody has ever loved me. I dont love you either and I dont want to live like this. Can"t you see it?

__ See what?

__ How much it hurts! My father is a monster. And you keep looking after your idol. He never cared about anyone but himself. Dont become a man like him, Marcus! Find a nice woman and love her. Give her the best of you! Give her the chance to fall for you!__ Moonbyul fell down on the floor covered in tears.

__ Byul-yi!  Oh, Byul-yi. ...I am sorry! I never meant to hurt you in any way...I didnt know you were suffering.__ The man sat on the floor hugging the girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter