Bonding

Secret Admirer

 

I decided to tell the driver to take us to the huge mall about an hour away from my school. Yes, it's pretty huge, larger than the one Big Bang and I went to when they were here. This one's pretty much for the more... well-off people living in this country. And unfortunately I'm not one of them. But hey, window shopping won't hurt.
 
 
 
"Oh I like this place," Chaerin laughed. I should probably call them -- except Minzy -- eonni from now on, right?
 
"Let's buy some clothes, please~" Dara pleaded with her cute aegyo. Why don't I have aegyo?
 
"Come on come on!!!" Bom dragged me by the arm as we all went around the mall, looking for clothes that they'd wanna wear, and other stuff. Even with Dara... eonni's new hair (which surprisingly suits her), they still didn't atract that much attention. I don't even think people are noticing that they're 2NE1. Or maybe it's because there aren't a lot of people right now.
 
 
 
"_________-ah, don't you want to buy anything?" Chaerin asked while looking at a studded red leather jacket.
 
I just smiled and shook my head, "Aniyo, it's fine. I didn't bring any money today."
 
I head Bom laugh, "We haven't told her, have we?"
 
"Told me what?"
 
Dara beamed and pushed me to the dressing room. "Bae gave us money to buy you clothes! So go try these on!" Oh my- the dressing room was already filled with a mountain of clothes for me to try on! And did I hear right?
 
"HE GAVE YOU MONEY TO SPEND ON ME?!"
 
"Ppalli! Dress up! We want to see you in those!" Chaerin shouted from the other side.
 
Not knowing what else to do, I just sighed and looked at the clothes. Youngbae must have told them about my style of clothing, because te clothes here aren't really the '2NE1 style' at all, but more of mine. Sure there are some pretty loud pieces in here, but overall, I like what they've all picked out for me; in my size too.
 
One outfit at a time, I went out of the dressing room to show what I've put together among the stuff 2NE1 got for me and they all gave comments about what I was wearing.
 
"Eonni-ah, why did you get her that kind of dress?!"
 
"Oh those shoes! You should buy them!"
 
"Now that outfit is to die for! Buy!"
 
"The jacket suits you!"
 
"I'm buying that one in red, then we could wear it on the same day!"
 
"OH THOSE EARRINGS SUIT YOU!!!"
 
 
 
In the end, we bought around half of what they all got for me. I suddenly remembered that chapter in TS... I wish it had been Youngbae who came shopping with me. But 2NE1 is good company too, don't get me wrong. [a/n: TS Chapter 24 :)]
 
All five of us carried all the bags. "Where should we go next?" Minzy asked.
 
"I'm kind of hungry," Bom nodded.
 
"I'm craving Japanese food!"
 
"Is there a good Japanese restaurant here?" Chaerin looked at me.
 
"I'll ask," I smiled. Good thing the concierge was pretty near to where we were. I asked, there was a pretty good (and a bit expensive) Japanese restaurant on the fifth floor. I told them about it, and about the cheaper restaurant on the first floor, but 2NE1 insisted that we eat in the expensive one.
 
"Come on, you don't have to worry about the price! Plus, I want to eat good food," Dara laughed.
 
 
 
We all sat down on one table, and they're the ones who ordered all the food, thank Chaerin and Dara and their more-than-satisfactory English. The food came soon after and we all started eating.
 
"How-" I started. All four of them looked up at me. "How long will you be here?"
 
"A few days," Bom smiled. "We're kind of free for now."
 
"Plus Bae oppa wants a full report on how you've been," Chaerin laughed.
 
"How... has oppa... been?" I asked.
 
"He misses you," Minzy smiled.
 
"When sajangnim [president] told us we have a few days off for vacation, Bae immediately begged us to go here and see how you've been," Dara laughed. "Crazy guy."
 
"He's said something about rivals," Chaerin laughed. "He seems to be pretty much on guard right now."
 
"Crazy oppa," I laughed. "I guess we'll be best friends for a few days, then," I beamed.
 
"YAY!!!" We all laughed and continued eating.
 
 
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
HAI GAIS!!!
 
YEAH IT'S NOT A ROSE-GUY =))))))
Btw, I loved all your comments =)))))))))))) Seriously? No one thought of 2NE1?? :D :D
Oh wells~
 
I'm sorry guys!!!!! If you've read TS, you should all know how much I love cliffhangers =))))))))
 
I hope you liked this update! Thank you so much for all the comments!!!