Part 9

Offside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"J-Jeon," You breath heavily, the sensation of his hard member brushing against your thighs running a rush of arousal between your thighs "open the door!"

He raises an eyebrow with a smirk flying on the corner of his lips "Sure?" he asks, pressing himself against you and grinding his lower abdomen

"I-Aah-" you moan out when he finally touches you where you need the most, eyes widening at the realization that the lewd sound has finally left your lips "J-Jeon!"

"See?" He smirks as he continues traps you between his two veiny arms that rest just beside your head on the wall "You just gotta let go and enjoy it," he leans closer, lips pressing close to your ears "Trust me, I can make you feel so good, you'll forget everything."

"B-But Jeon-" you voice out the words weakly, every nerve In your body fighting against your logic for more stimulation

"Just like that baby, " he nods in approval as he traps your earlobe between his teeth and nibbles on the soft flesh "Call my name like that"

You close your eyes, his seductive voice and sinful action against your core making you lose a momentary control when a loud knock on the door snaps you back to the reality, and you immediately flinch against his touch.

"Jeon, your girl is asking if she should go home?"

You hear Taehyung's words yelling against the wooden door, your eyes wandering on the guy whose face is resting a few inches away from your neck, eyes hooded and dark.

"Tell her to go home," He yells in annoyed tone "I'm busy."

"No!" You immediately retract as you guard your arms up against his chest to establish the space he's trying to occupy "Jeon, Stop messing around and open this door! Seriously!"

He raises an eyebrow with a smirk flying on the corner of his lips "You sure?" he asks, rolling his hips skilfully against yours in attempt to change your mind

"I-" you breath out, struggling to form the words "I'm sure!" you nod, trapping your bottom lips between your teeth to prevent any further sounds leaving your lips

"Fine!" His expression hardens as he rests one hand on the side of your head while the other plays with the lock of the door, you watch as his eyes glance between you and the door lock, gaze dark and unimpressed as you just wait for him to finish his task.

You sigh in relief, feeling the pressure off your thighs as he finally ceases his misbehave down there and unlocks the door with a click.

"I guess I'll see you soon," you murmur the words weakly, in an attempt to fill out the awkward silence between you

"In two days," He confirms as he grabs your arm and pull you to the side to open the door

"Can we meet on campus?" you quickly ask, trying to prevent the future risks of being alone with him in his room again

"No, I don’t really want people to see us."

"Oh" you respond with the sound of disappointment, as something inside you sinks unexpectedly, so he's embarrassed to be seen with you.

"Meet here?" he asks, breaking the silence as he looks at you with intrigued eyes

"S-Sure!" you nod reluctantly as you quickly avert your gaze and turn around to leave his room.

When you open the door, Taehyung is waiting outside looking at you with a mischievous smile

"Here they are," He flashes you his usual goofy smile before bringing his eyes to the girl beside him who's standing there staring at the two of you, more specifically at Jeon "I hope we didn’t get in the way of anything."

"Nah its alright, we're done."

You hear Jungkook's words and immediately turn around to look back at him with furrowed eyebrows at how quickly he changed his mind about the girl's presence in his house.

"What?" He asks raising an eyebrow as he rests his weight on the doorframe "Do you have anything else you wanna discuss?"

"No." You reply dryly, trying really hard to hide the roll in your eyes at his smug act

"Okay then," he nods as he reaches forward and grabs the girl's arm and pulls her inside his room, giving you one last smirk which is tainted with annoyance before shutting the door in your face.

"Woah!"

You hear Taehyung's comment but decide to just shrug it off as you make your way down the hallway, trying to hide your own emotional turmoil and the fact that you were about to fall for the boy's act a few seconds ago.

"I thought you guys were up to something," you hear Taehyung's voice as he wraps his arm "But I guess even Hanguk's golden boy cant get into your pants Sugar."

"Why? You wanted to call dibs on his girl?" You look at him with a teasing smile  as you stand just before the entrance and look back at him "Sorry I ruined your plan Tae!" you fake pout

"Not exactly my plan," he smirks amused at your response as he leans clos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter