Part 15

Offside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Do I get to finally taste some of your placebo effect?”

You watch as the guy’s lips curls on one side to a slight smirk, pushing you against the doorframe and locking you between his half figure and the frame

“J-Jimin,” you gasp pushing against the guy’s bare chest “I need to wash up before dinner!”

“My dinners served right here,” he retorts as he presses his forehead against yours “Where would I go when my full course meal is standing right here ready for me to eat her up.”

“Jimin,” you scold in an authoritative tone “Joon and Jiwoo are waiting for us!”

“Babe, why are you so tense, you just gotta let go and indulge a bit,” he sighs as he moves his head down to your chin, pressing a gentle kiss on the soft skin under your lips “, my tongue skills has never disappointed anyone and you’re not gonna be a first!”

You gulp as a rush of arousal shoots between your legs, biting your lips to deny the temptations of giving in to the guy’s seductive words but the earlier images of Jungkook warning you against Jimin tugs on your heart.

“I’m hungry,” you reply firmly, shifting to move away from him and watch him part his lips to respond but you immediately predict his next words “and not hungry for you Park! LIKE GENIUNLY HUNGRY!”

“Fine, I don’t know if you heard but the menu is my delicious chicken curry,” He chuckles, his moon shaped eyes disappearing as he moves away from you “I’ll let you go on one condition!”

“What?” you raise an eyebrow

“Joonie hyung said you give killer massages,” he smirks viciously “and our club’s physio thinks I would really benefit from some massage.”

“You’re telling me none of your booty calls are capable of rubbing your neck for you!” you roll your eyes as you walk to the sink to wash your hand

“They’re just good at rubbing one off, but not really my neck” he rests his hand on the doorframe “somewhere down south!”

You glance at him pointing at his which the towel is doing a mediocore job of hiding and roll your eyes “Off course they would!” you snicker as you turn the tap off and move to walk pass him

“So, are we on?” He asks as he follows you, not caring that he’s about to walk in the living room literally half “Am I getting one of your killer massages or not?”

“I’ll see,” you turn around stopping him as you face him “If you behave, like a good boy,” A slight smile plasters on your lips as your hands travels to his blonde hair to the silky strands “then I might consider.”

“Mhmmm,” he raises an eyebrow, “So you’re into good boys huh?” his eyes darken as he takes a step forward and murmurs “Then why the were you messing around with a guy like Yoongi Hyung?”

Your eyes widen and you immediately step back, expression hardening but he stops you by holding around your waist “How-How do you know?”

“Relax,” he soothes “Yoongi Hyung was SNU soccer team’s wildcard before setting off for nationals,” he explains softly “Hanguk’s Nerd and SNU’s Jock, your story is one of the campus favourite love stories.”

“Failed love story,” you correct with a cold tone “If you haven’t heard the ending, I’ll let tell you, Min Yoongi cheated on me,” you add with a tone dripping with venom “Which was a good lesson for me to not mess around with guys like him anymore!”

“Mhmm guys like him …” Jimin’s voice trails off as he stares at you for a few seconds in silence, as if he’s trying to figure you out “Explains why you’ve been playing so hard to get!”

“Now you know Park,” you flash a bitter smile “Keep it moving and go make your love story with another girl,” you hesitate before adding “One that is still stupid enough to believes there is a happy ending with guys like you and Min Yoongi.”

You turn on your heels but his words stop you “I just want my massage,” he calls and you look back at him with an annoyed expression “I’ll be a good boy!” he throws his hand up in the air as a sign of succumbing to you

“Get dressed and let’s have dinner first!”

“Yes Ma’am.” He salutes with a naughty tone before running down the hallway like a little boy

You sigh and turn around towards the living room where Jiwoo and Joon are already indulging in the chicken curry Jimin cooked

“Hurry up,” Joon calls with mouth full of food “It’s getting cold, where is Park?”

“Getting dressed,” you mutter through gritted teeth “maybe you should have told me he’s in the shower when I was heading to bathroom.”

“Sorry I forgot,” he shrugs as he jams another mouthful of rice and curry in his mouth “It’s not like you don’t see guys at you at work all the time.”

“So …” Jiwoo interrupts as you scoop some curry into your plate “You and Jeon huh?”

“JOON!” You cry and the guy immediately chokes on his food, developing a coughing fit immediately “You’re ing useless!” you cry in rage

“don’t scold him,” Jiwoo glares at you as he hands a cup of water to her boyfriend “you’re useless for not telling me that you’re about to get some of that Golden ? Why? You thought I’ll ask you to share?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter