The Start of Our Story

Under the Cold Bridge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FIFTEEN.

 

Standing by the door with a wrenching heart as he watches for the girl he cares so much, caring for another man. He knows now, no. He totally gets it now, that no matter how hard he tried, no matter how cute he expresses himself, her heart contains only the guy laying in front of her eyes. No matter she avoids him, no matter she planned not to see him again, deep down in her heart, he’s always there. 

“Jisoo,” he called. The called girl turn around. He sees her puffy eyes. Probably because she was bawling her eyes out, crying for him. He smiles at her. He sees her wipes away the leftover tears on her face. “Taehyung,” she called his name. 

He pulls up the plastic bag on his hand as he smiled even wider. “I bought your food. Eat first, okay?” he said and walked up to her. “How is he?” Taehyung asked, concern. He should be mad that he needs to see Jisoo, the one he loves all this while, was sitting by his rival’s side in stealing Jisoo’s heart. But he just can’t. He just can’t hate the guy Jisoo loves. 

“Still not awake yet,” Jisoo replied. Taehyung puts his hand on Jisoo’s shoulder as she stands by her side, who are sitting in front of the hospital bed. “Don’t worry. You know he’s strong enough to fight against the pain. And you should also know he wouldn’t want to see you act like this. He must want you to stay healthy so that you can take care of him when he wakes up later,” said Taehyung. Jisoo looks at him and smiles. However, the smile looks so weak. “Eat first, okay?” Taehyung convinces Jisoo once again. Jisoo nods slowly. 

Both Jisoo and Taehyung settled down on the couch at the corner of the hospital room. Taehyung looks at Jisoo who eats but obviously does not have any appetite. “Hey,” Jisoo called. “Thanks for helping out. I don’t know who to call,” she said and smile lightly. Taehyung chuckled. “I’m glad you reach out to me,” he told Jisoo. 

“I feel embarrassed to you,” Jisoo commented. Taehyung furrowed. “It’s been so long since we last talked, and I suddenly contacted you asking for help,” she said. Yes. She felt so embarrassed that she had to meet up with Taehyung again this way. When she was the one who left without saying anything. “Don’t be. I’m glad you called me. That means you haven’t forgotten this boy who keeps on bugging you every day before,” he said cheerfully. Trying to make Jisoo feel less embarrassed. Jisoo smiled. Felt a bit relieved to hear that. 

*knocks on door*

Someone open the door from outside after three knocks. Both Jisoo and Taehyung look at the person who pointed out her head inside to checks out. “Rose-ah,” Jisoo called her. Rose turns looking at Jisoo who’s sitting on the couch by the door. She smiled and walked inside, heading to hug Jisoo who’s already standing up and open wide her arms. They were hugging so tight and so long. “I miss you so much,” Jisoo was sobbing and she speaks to Rose. Rose Jisoo’s hair without saying anything. 

They broke the hug moments later and Rose wipes away the tears falling onto Jisoo’s face. “I miss you so much too,” Rose said silently. Rose turned to look at Taehyung sitting on the couch looking at both her and Jisoo. “I’m sorry. You are?” she asked Taehyung. He immediately stood up and held out his hand for a handshake. “Taehyung,” he said, replying to Rose. She smiled and returns his handshake. “Rose,” she introduced herself. 

“He’s my friend by the way,” Jisoo told Rose. She nods, understands. 

“Thank you for taking care of my sister,” Rose thanked Taehyung. He shook his head. “No problem. Glad I could help,” he said. “Since you’re here, I guess I shou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter