The Blind Man

Under the Cold Bridge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER ONE.

 

Glass clinking and people chatting could be heard along the quiet hallway all the way to the kitchen. Its bothering his ears so much but his legs can't seem to stop walking towards the final destination. His legs keeps moving at the same pace until he reached the end of the hallway, until he could no longer feel the wall beside him. It suddenly turns quiet now. No more glass clinking, no more people chatting. He left out a heavy sighed. He feels warm out of sudden. Like someone presence is near him. "What makes you show up here in the kitchen, Master Jeon?" a familiar voice penetrating into his pairs of ears. He swiftly moves his head. He couldn't see, but he could feel the presence. 

"Don't you think it's too loud? The kitchen?" His voice is low, but firm. "I could hear along the hallway," he closed his eyes and sighed heavily. 

The person in front of him and talking to him is the butler, Mr. Kim. He immediately bow, although the young master could not see him. "I apologize for the noise, Master Jeon." He peeked at the young master. Still bowing, of course. "Fired all the kitchen maid in here right now." Everyone gasped at the order. The young master turned back and return to the hallway back to the living room. 

"Jimin?" he uttered when he felt someone's presence near him. Someone took his hands and pulled him towards the fancy and fluffy couch. "How do you know it's me?" Jimin asked, reconfirming his identity to the young master's question. "I recognized your perfume," he said, smirking. Jimin took a sit opposite of him. "That's very meticulous of you, Jungkook. It really helps to improve your relationship with people," Jimin enthusiastically saying. 

Jungkook could be heard grunting. 

"I refuse to have connections with people," he said firmly. Jimin tighten his lips. He knew it. It's been almost seven years since the accident that happened to Jungkook that made him lost his sight and since then, Jimin has becoming Jungkook's personal caretaker as well as mental health counselor. Since then as well, he has been considered as one of Jungkook's best friend. The incident does not only cause the injury on his eyes but even deeper wound in his heart. "You've  known me since the past seven years, Jimin. You know me. Don't say something that I don't like," Jungkook sounded annoyed. 

"I'm sorry. I should've known better." Jimin felt guilty. Silen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter