Fated to meet you

Under the Cold Bridge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

 

Her heart beats fast. As fast as she paced walking through the dark alley. She feels as if someone is tailing her but when she turned around, no one is behind her. From afar, she sees a dim light. She walks even fast than before. The dim light before her eyes getting closer and clearer to her. Under the dim light, she sees a man. Smiling creepily at her. She gasped and her eyes widened. Shocked. She immediately turns around just to see another creepy guy clenching onto a toothpick walking near her. She wanted to run away, but she couldn’t as the two guys getting closer to her. 

“What are you doing to a petite young woman?” she can hear a familiar voice. She looks behind the guy tailing her earlier to barely see another guy. She couldn’t see his face considering the dark alley accompanied by only the dim light but she can tell she is younger than both of the creepy guys. And feels even safer to be with. 

“Jisoo, come here,” she heard the guy came for rescued calling for her. How did he know my name? Jisoo shrinks her eyes to focus on the guy whose calling her as she carefully walks towards him. And avoiding the creepy guy as she needs to pass by him first. Both creepy guys laughed. Namjoon?

“Are you trying to be the dark knight in shining armor saving a damsel in distress, young man?” both creepy guys giggled. Jisoo looks concerned. How can a single Namjoon beat out of two crazy, old and creepy guys? Not to mention, slightly drunk. She can smell the alcohol when she walks passed by the guy tailing her just now. “No,” Namjoon said. “I’m trying to be a man for someone I love whom I took for granted before,” Namjoon said. With a serious tone and expression. Jisoo looks at him. 

The creepy guys laugh even louder. They walk towards Namjoon and one of the guys trying to land a punch on his face but he kicks the guy back on his stomach causing him to fall behind. The other guy looks enraged. He runs towards Namjoon as he tried to push him hard but Namjoon sways his body, avoiding him as he grabbed Jisoo’s hand and pulls her away. “Run,” Namjoon whispers to Jisoo without looking at her. 

How can she? How can she run away when he’s in danger? As much as she refused to meet him or get in contact with him, she cannot leave him in danger like this. Especially when he is here to save her. She took a step further away from the scene and search for her phone to call for help. Namjoon is busy going against the guy that Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter