6-Bestfriends

Firts love

=Flashback= 2 week ago

Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung and Jihyo decide that this evening they will have a little girl to talk about everything but mostly about Jeongyeon and the worries she has. All three of them were in pyjamas eating candy, and all kinds of sweet stuff when Jihyo attacked the conversation, the angry topics.

JH-"So you’re going to tell us why you’ve been sad all day yesterday?

JY- 2 day ago I found my mother crying and she had a letter from the penitentiary in her hands...It was to say that my father could get out of prison for good behaviour, I don’t believe it... Like he’s got a good attitude, he wasn’t a really good one, coming home completely drunk and hitting my mom like a joke, I swear! justice itself as useful as Sakura in Naruto!

CY- and he goes out when?

JY- in 2 weeks

JH- listening you know that if you need us, we are there, and you have your uncle there also, and your mother is not going to take him back, eh?!

C- yes we are us there!” she said with food in

JY- not my mother does not plan to take Him back and …… I think she has another guy.

JH- SERIOUSLY?! What make you think that?

J- Now day she is like space out all the times and she take care of her appearance, then she goes out pretty late maybe until 22 PM, but for my mother it is late

CY- Maybe, she just takes advantage of life, have been beating up during 10 years that leaves aftereffects. But if ever she has a new boyfriend, what you think of it?

JY- my mother has no taste to choose the men the proof it has was married 12 Years and she be mistreating during 10 years. I don’t know what thinking; I didn’t really care but if he is a bastard like my father

CY- You know all guy are not the same, maybe he is different.

Jy- Yes I know…. she protects me enough, she deserves happiness… I hope she will find it.

JH- As for myself I hope that your father is going to leave you alone because Now we Are there and if h harm you once more, I make him suffer! "tell Jihyo on the tone of the humour.

C- yep! I am going to make him an armlock

J- LOL you are going to make what with your height, even a child is not afraid of you" she said after laughing.

C- YAA!! I am not that small ..., "retorted Chaeyoung by striking the arm of her friend. Hand she start pouting like kids, Chaeyoung hate when people call her small.

JY-hey tiger, that makes a moment I not see you hang out with us, since the last time than you seen working with this beautiful Girl» Jeongyeon didn’t believe what she said herself, (because Chaeyoung is not the kind of student who work). Says Jeongyeon by pinching Chaeyoung cheeks to make her laugh.

JH- Did our Baby Cube find Love? " tease Jihyo by pocking her waist.

CY- I maybe don’t want to see your ugly face” she said by looking at Jeongyeon “ and is impossible Mina, even if I do not deny that she is an angel, that she is so smart, beautiful and that I am totally under her charm, but I think our relationships stop in friend stage. I don’t think she have a feeling for me or women in general. " we can see a little of sadness in eyes the youngest, but it did not want the left see by her friend.

JH- takes your chance, you have nothing to win or nothing to win.

JY-pwaa!! You in the friendzone!” burst Jeongyeon. She clapped hands in her own retort because she had died laughing.

CY- ah ah! is funny?! “she said sacristy

CY- we speak about me but you and Nayeon? that makes 1 month you try to have her but you Run Run Run ….” she said while moving her arms like she running.

JY-hey!! I take my time OK, at least I am sure that she not going to reject me you on the other hand ....

Chaeyoung began to jump on Jeongyeon to hit her for fun, they started to fight like kids but Jeongyeon was widely stronger got to the top of her and began to tickle her in her tummy because she knows that Chaeyoung and extremely touchy.

Between these laughter Chaeyoung call for help, but Jihyo did not have the feeling to help her more than that, on the contrary she joins Jeongyeon and tickled her. The rest of the evening it passed very well. they looked Drama and it are enough put to sleep late. They liked to find themselves of time has other to tell a little their concerns, their love lives. They could spend an evening

=End of the flashback=

 

***

Monday had arrived and Nayeon was still wondering why Jeongyeon had not come at their date. he had sent her some messages but she did not answer. Nayeon was super pissed off of her attitude in the first place Jeongyeon made a fake plan and then she ignored her text. She might need a good excuse to not showing up during their date. She even asked Jihyo if she knew anything but the girl told her that she did not know (she obviously ignores her because she knew very well why Jeongyeon did not come). Nayeon can swear Jeongyeon won’t get away with it. Looks like a certain person’s going to have a bad start to the week.