Old friend

Firts love

It's been two months since Nayeon and Jeongyeon are in a relationship. All goes well, in the best of all worlds. They fall more and more in love with each other every day. They make a lot of date, here and there. They do not worry about anything anymore, Jeongyeon father is in prison for now 12 years. The judgement was as expect, hard for Jeongyeon to handle but because of Nayeon it was less bad. Nayeon is no longer afraid to let go out with her girlfriend, she fully assumes her relationships now. Sometimes she even takes the lead. They are happy, it's been a long time taht Jeongyeon feel this kind of hapinesse. And Nayeon she acepte herself little by little.

Now Jeongyeon stops giving gifts everyday even if it does not bother her but she stops it for Nayeon who was embarrassed by this. Nayeon is now very friendly with Jeongyeon best friend, there are really close. Especially with Chaeyoung, she is so cute that Nayeon want one thing, protect her. For Nayeon Chaeyoung is her little baby cub. She cannot help to pinches her cheek every time she wants or hugging her and the latter let her do this. Obviously Jeongyeon is not jealous because she does the same thing a few times, when the no jams bros don’t fight. And Jihyo is rather a big sister even if it is, she oldest.

***

Jeongyeon is waiting for Nayeon in her living room now. she takes a LOT of time to be ready. Nayeon’s parents know about their relationships and that does not bother more than that. Jeongyeon, on the other hand, gets on very well with Nayeon's family, especially with Nayeon's father, who is a fan of the same basketball team as her, sometimes Nayeon wonders if Jeongyeon spends the night at her home for watching games basketball with her father or to be with her. Jeongyeon mother on the other hand is  happy that her beloved daughter is going ahead after all this event and she is glad that Jeongyeon is finding a good person.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon go to the movies date today. Their are now in the cinema.

JY- "you will choose the film and I will take the pop corn and the drink

NY-“you are serious we just eat hours ago, and I remind you that YOU took a bucket of 16 tenders that YOU eat ALL alone, you do not even want to give me 1.” She said a little annoy.

JY- “we will act as if you don’t judge me, and not take a ty movie, like romantics comedy " she said then go to search for meal.

They like to tease each other like that, it's their way of working. Nayeon starts to queue to buy the seats.

NY- "2 ticket for ....” she said before being cut by the cashier that she apparently knows the identity.

Cashiers - "Nayeon!? ... OMG, it's been a long time.

NY- Irene?! Do you work here? “she said surprise. You could feel the pain in Nayeon's eyes.

I- Yes .. Uh ... Since all this story, we haven’t really had time to talk ... Does it bother you if ..

JY- "Well, what are you doing? I am waiting" Jeongyeon whined. she walked over to her girlfriend with a huge popcorn bucket.

NY- "uh yes ... 2 ticket for The Greatest showman please ( AN:I love this movie)" she sai embarrase.

JY- “YAY! I knew I could trust you! "she said, raising her thumbs.

They head for the hall entrance hand in hand. You could see the disappointment on Irene's face when she sees the lover holding hands. Nayeon was a little confused to have seen this girl again. They go to the room and sit on the seats.

NY"- Obviously you took the biggest format

JY- what?! You never know that you angry!!

NY”-pfff! ... I do not eat as much

JY-“I do not want to annoy you but ... you should take care of your weight, "she said, patting Nayeon's belly.

NY- REALLY!... I should do diet you think. " she Said she pouting

JY- THAT! Is a good resolution!

Nayeon began to sulk, she was upset that her girlfriend told her that. Jeongyeon enjoy seeing her girlfriend annoy… In fact, she finds her perfect she just wants to teas a little bit.

JY- "Ah! ah! You're really naive, "she giggled and flick Nayeon’s nose" ... I am joking, you're perfect my love!” She kissed her on the cheek so that her darling stopped sulking Nayeon smiled, she loves when Jeongyeon gives her names like that. Nayeon lay her head in Jeongyeon shoulder.

They watch the movie…. If you can say like that! Jeongyeon was more focused on eating his kilo of popcorn.

'end of the Movie'

JY-" The movie was so cool. Don’t you think?

NY-“Are you Kidding! All you do is just eating. Sometimes I wonder if you’re an end. "

She took her way out of the cinema when a young woman calls them.

"... Nayeon, Hello!” the girl waved at her hands.

NY-Ugh.. H-Hi

JY-“Who's that? "she said in a cold tone

-my name is Irene I am... an old friend of Nayeon. "said she intimated by Jeongyeon cold face. She old out her hands for a handshake.

JY- "I'm Yoo Jeongyeon. Nayeon GIRLFRIEND." she insisted on the word girlfriend to mark her territory. Nayeon look at it uncomfortable but happy in the same time because of Jeongyeon jalousy. Irene carefully peek the tied hands of the two lovers. She felt a little jealous.

I- "are you free for a drink, My treat. it's been a long time we did not talk Nayeon!? I have so much to tell you!!

NY-... Jeongyeon and I have to go home we have a... stuff to do.

JY-Oh, really? I don't remember.

I- Cool!! Let go! "

Nayeon took a hit her girlfriend tummy with her elbow, she glared at her as if she wanted to kill her. Nayeon came near Jeongyeon ear and whispers a little «I'll kill you". Jeongyeon saw that she had made a big mistake, she apprehended the moment they went to be alone.

***

Arrives at the Café, they sit all three and Jeongyeon proposes to take the orders. So she's heading for the Cashier and fit in the files. Irene and Nayeon were now alone and Irene immediately took the lead.

I-"listen I am sincerely sorry for all..."

Nayeon crossed her arms to signify her anger. Before she was annoyed by Irene now, she mad.

NY-it's too late for be sorry, you didn't feel sorry when they insulted me of all those bad names or when they were writing horrible sentences on my desk. It was in that time that you had to be sorry and support me, I trusted you, you were my best friend Irene.

Irene did not have the words to answer, she had the sad look, she was ashamed because Nayeon was totally right.

NY- "you know what? it was difficult for me to rebuild myself but that idiot there (she point at Jeongyeon) I love her from all my heart, she saved me. Now I've moved on. I have other friends, a REAL one and another person to love. And the less I see you better I'm carrying. " Nayeon had never been so raw in her words. But she cannot restrain herself from feeling anger in front of the one who broke her heart.

Irene took it is affair and went away with tears in her eyes by the attitude of Nayeon. But she can't blame her.

I-“am sincerely sorry for all and I hope you will be happy with it. "said she looking at the ground and she go out of the cafe.

JY-“, where's your buddy? “she said with her hand full. She was surprise to not see Irene when she came back.

NY-“she is not my buddy!!

Jeongyeon felt anger through Nayeon's voice she sat down with the cafes next to her girlfriend. She dared not speak, she was afraid to be killed.

NY-“okay let's go!!" she stand and take her bag.

JY- Eh? waits we didn't even drink our coffee!!

NY-I'm not asking for your opinion, if you don't come, I'll go alone! " she said in a cold tone. She goes out of the coffee without take care if Jeongyeon follow her.

***

Nayeon doesn’t want to be so nasty with Jeongyeon but she couldn't cool down from the discussion with Irene. Jeongyeon followed her like a little dog, she had never seen Nayeon like that. For not making it worst she let it be for today. She arrives in front of Nayeon's house. Jeongyeon bends over to kiss her girlfriend as usual but she was not receptive and went straight home. Without returning, without a goodbye.

J- "OK no goodbye kisses ..." Jeongyeon was sad. Her girlfriend was made after her (though she was not the source of her anger), and she did not know why.