CHAPTER 12: APODYOPSIS

To Protect My Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Apodyopsis (n.)            - The act of mentally undressing someone.

(SEHUN)

I always imagined my future with her but when she confessed that she loves me, it became awkward, again.

Should I just ask her to sleep in my room? Is it too early to do so?

Among all the awkwardness, I entered the living room where she’s sitting. She was sitting on the couch while eating her favorite dessert, ice-cream.

“Hun-ah…”

I’ll never get tired of the way she calls me with a soothing voice. Her voice indicates warmth while her eyes eased my soul, “Come sit here.”

I will always be a fool for her commends.

I took my place naturally beside her. As soon as I am seated, she immediately put her ice-cream box on the table, “I’ve always wanted to know this.”

She started the conversation, “What was it that you want to say 5 years ago, at school?”

Memories came back as a pure pleasure when she mentioned that. Our lives were so much easier; I had no other attention than that of from her and I was all she had.

“I was going to confess you,” I sighed, “If I had confessed you that time, I could have made you mine earlier.”

She shook her head and put up her feet on the couch to face me entirely. Her action was confusing; it could possibly mean denial or it also could mean I sounded silly.

Her whole body was facing me, “Why me?” she asked, “You could have chosen any girl.”

“How could I not?” I replied without any pause.

Our marriage life has only been for a few months and we have been through many things but the longer I live with her, the more I fell for her.

I always knew the answer to her question, “How could I not choose you?”

I cupped her cheek with my hands so that her gaze cannot run away from me. Her lips turn up into the most beautiful smile in the world.

The life she lived… I only know and saw a small part of it. I always hoped she opened herself to me more. However, neither of that stopped nor slow down the love I have for her.

“How could I not?”

I leaned in closer. My forehead got to touch hers.

“You’ve been in my heart since 5 years ago.”

My eyes couldn’t part ways with her. In her eyes, I saw the kind of love they say that has gone extinct; the love that spans a lifetime. The love that I’d like to pursue forever- if possible.

I parted my forehead from hers just to kiss her on the lips. When my lips touched hers, my heart beats at its best and the kiss deepened. I could hear her heartbeats were in sync with mine, beating rapidly. Our kiss hinted us that our lips fit perfectly.

She kissed me back and I realized the kiss has slowly turned into something more. I hovered on her completely but our kiss did not stop.

I’ve always thought I’ve long to be with her, one-sidedly but she assured me the yearning was mutual when her movements became bolder. After some time, I found me ing myself.

Every inch of me was longing for her more while my some part of my brain has been working hard to remind myself not to hurt her, “Are you sure about this?”

She smiled and nodded. There was no hesitation in her reply. Her movements sync along with mine like her heartbeat. The movement became evident of our love towards each other with our souls mingling.

It was no longer impossible to hold back; I definitely wanted more. With a very steady pace, we extended the moment we never wanted to end.

 

 

(IRENE)

At some point of my life, I found a person who is able to make me question everything I thought was true, who can turn me into a better person, and love me as a whole.

On top of finding such person, I’m in his embrace. He came into my life to complete my empty world. I found myself in him and I’m goin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter