CHAPTER 10: ABLUVION

To Protect My Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Abluvion (n.)    - That which is washed off

(SEHUN)

She had no friends. She definitely was not with her father.

“I know her doctor friend, Suho,” Jongin suggested, “I met him at the wedding and got his business card.”

A ray of light came into my dark life.

I got the number from him and I asked him where to meet him. Jongin went back to the hotel to handle further situations.

I didn’t hesitate a second to meet the guy, Suho, as all my will was to meet her.

“You undeserving brat!!!” he called me as soon as he saw me. His fisted fly towards my face. The physical pain I felt at the time couldn’t compare to my mental needs of her.

His voice contained rage, violence, and resentment, “I thought at least you’d be good to her! You have no idea what kind of life she’s been through.”

At least? Who else is not good to her?

“I’m so sorry,” that’s all I could say.

To be honest, I didn’t know what I did wrong but the only thing I knew to do at the situation is to apologize.

Suho grabbed me on my collar, “Do you know what you’ve done?”

“I’m sorry,” I apologized, “Do you know where my wife is?”

I was desperate, “I need to see her,” I begged.

“She has been running away from the journalists,” he said. My heart felt as if my blood has been boil and its’ skin has been peeled off.

Because of me. She’s struggling.

“Now, she’s at my mom’s house,” Suho gave me information but I didn’t even know where his mother lives, “I’m letting you know she’s safe but she’s not ready to meet you, yet. She said she’s staying there for some time.”

 

 

(JONGIN)

Never in his life, Sehun caused this much trouble. When he did it, it was so out of control.

According to him, he wasn’t to be blamed.

“I’ve told the press that it was just a misunderstanding caused by the angle of the camera,” I calmed him down. He was disappointed at himself.

“What if she wouldn’t come back?” he left out his worries, “I knew I should have told her about that but I didn’t know this would turn out this way.”

Just when I began to have something new with Yoona, this broke out.

Why do bad things keep happening to Sehun and me just when we thought everything is fine?

“It’s going to be okay,” I ensured, “Let’s be optimistic.”

 

Later that day, both of us visited Yoona.

As soon as we entered the hospital room, a pillow flew towards Sehun’s face. Oh Yoona.

She was ill but her strength was enough for the pillow to hit him directly.

“Who are you to make a girl cry?” she shouted him, “I don’t have such brother!”

Their parents were there, too. All of them were not pleased with what Sehun got himself into.

“I’m sorry, okay?”

Sehun sounded irritated and I lost the count of him apologizing for that day. He looked as his spirit left him.

“Son, what happened?” his father calmly asked. I’m sure Sehun definitely has lost any will to speak.

Instead of him, I tried to explain the situation to them.

 

 

It has been two

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter