Gone

When she was mine

Jungeun tossed and turned agressively as she whimpered. She shot up from bed with her eyes wide open. Heavy pants escaped as she breathed in and out, leveling her heart rate. What a weird dream! But it felt so real. Jungeun thought to herself. She sighed as she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. She turned to look at her alarm. It was close to 8 in the morning. Thank God because she didn't have classes till noon. She got out of bed and went into the bathroom. As she was washing her face, she recalled the dream she had. In her dream, she saw Hana walking further away. No matter how much she called out, Hana looked at her coldly and just turned away. She tried chasing after Hana but Hana kept on going further and further. 

She woke up then. She splashed her face with cold water, it was a mere dream. It wasn't real. Jungeun looked in the mirror and chanted it over and over again. She smiled and hopped into the showers. After her shower, she had changed into something decent and walked out of her room. It was already 9 and she was starving. She walked down the hallway towards Hana's room hoping Hana would accompany her to breakfast. She saw a huge crowd blocking the path to Hana's room. Her brows furrowed as she wandered what the commotion was about. She pushed past the crowd and saw people moving in and out of Hana's room. Box after box which confused Jungeun. She could hear the other students whispering and speculating. 

*I hear Hana sunbae's leaving* 

*Where did you hear that from?* 

*There are rumours that she was kicked out by the university* 

*Yah! That's impossible! Hana sunbae is a top student. They wouldn't kick her out* 

*Then, how do you explain Na Hyun seeing Hana sunbae leaving at the wee hours of the morning?* 

*There must be something to it* 

*Maybe she couldn't handle seeing Heejin sunbae with Hyunjin sunbae* 

Jungeun couldn't take it any longer as she glared at the girls who immediately noticed Lip. They hurriedly ran away in embarassment and fear. Jungeun went over to the movers. 

"Excuse me! What are you doing? Who told you to move these things?" Jungeun asked. 

"We have received orders to move these things out of the room" one of the movers answered. 

They continued their task and ignored Jungeun. Jungeun ran over to the administration office as she couldn't believe that Hana would leave without a word. She pushed open the door, shocking the lady at the counter who dropped her pen. Jungeun panted from the long run. 

"What happened to Minatozaki Hana?"

"I'm afraid that's confidential" the clerk said.

"Why are her things being move? At least tell me that" Jungeun said desperately.

"It says here that she is moving out. That's all I can say" the clerk replied. 

Jungeun nodded and thanked the clerk before walking out dejectedly. She was so confused. What in the hell was going on? Where are you? Jungeunthought to herself. She tried to dial Hana's number but it went to voicemail. She then thought hard about where Hana could be. She immediately perked up at one place that she thought Hana might be. She rushed out but was stopped by a frowning Heejin. 

"What is this I hear about Hana's things being moved out? Where is she?" Heejin questioned.

Jungeun was in no mood to deal with Heejin right now. 

"Move! I'm in a rush!" Jungeun said angrily.

Heejin stood rooted, blocking Jungeun.  

"Not until you tell me what the hell is going on" Heejin demanded. 

"I don't know as well. I've been trying to figure that out too" Jungeun blurted out in a fit of rage.

Jungeun was on the verge of breaking down. 

"She's gone. Without a trace. I can't reach her at all"