Heartbreak (Edited)

When she was mine

Hana was on her way to meet her girlfriend, Heejin. It was their anniversary so she got her girlfriend's favourite flowers. She was headed to the park where Heejin and her first met. From afar, Hana could recognise her girlfriend's small build. She walked closer and tapped Heejin's shoulder. Heejin turned to the back as Hana held out the flowers. Heejin took the flowers from Hana but instead of a happy smile, she showed a sad and pained smile.

"What's wrong, Heejin? Is the flowers not to your liking?" Hana asked worriedly. 

"No, it's nothing like that. I need to tell you something important" Heejin said. 

"Important?" Hana questioned. 

"Let's break up" Heejin said. 

Hana thought she heard wrong as she said "Don't joke around, Heejin. It's not funny". 

"I'm not joking. I want to break up. I want you to stay far away from me" Heejin said seriously. 

"But why so suddenly? We were doing fine. There is no reason for us to break up" Hana said. 

"Reason? Do I need a reason to break up? If what you see on the outside is the truth, then everything I have showed is fake. Fine, you want a reason. I just don't love you anymore" Heejin said honestly. 

Heejin's every word destroyed Hana's heart. Her tears threatening to fall. 

"So, you really are choosing Hyunjin over me?" Hana asked, her tone filled with sorrow.

"I have no idea what you are going on about" Heejin said. 

"Don't lie to me. You don't think I've noticed how much time you are spending with her" Hana said angrily. 

"Think whatever you want. I have nothing more to say to you. So, stay away from me" Heejin said before leaving. 

"Don't do this. I have no one left" Hana said softly as she stared at Heejin's fleeting shadow. 

Hana broke down into tears as she ran back to her dorm. She then bump into someone as she stopped to apologised. 

"Hana. Are you okay?" 

Hana heard a familiar voice said. She looked up and saw her best friend, Kim Lip staring at her worriedly. Hana quickly turned her head away to hide her tears. 

"I'm fine. Just tired. I'll head back to the dorm first" Hana said with a strained voice. 

She then continued her way back to her dorm room. She opened the door hurriedly and slammed it shut before locking it. She sinked to the floor in despair as she started to cry. She cried until there were no more tears left. On the other hand, Heejin had run into the nearby toilet and hid in one of the stalls. Her tears had also begun to fall. She covered to hide her sobs. She didn't want to leave Hana but she had no choice. Why would she ever break up with the person who loved and treated her like a Queen! 

Heejin's mother was the reason. Heejin's mother had found out about their relationship. Heejin's mother had told Heejin that she and Hana should never have been. Hana was an orphan because she was born without a father and her mother had passed several years ago. Her mother said that they were of different status and if Heejin continued to see Hana, Hana would only drag Heejin down. Heejin's mother threatened Heejin saying that if she didn't break up with Hana, she would hurt Hana. Heejin was more pained than anyone but she couldn't allow anyone to harm Hana so she agreed begrudgingly. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kim Jungeun was on her way to her next class when she heard everyone talking excitedly. She was curious as to what they were talking about so she slowed down. 

"Yah, did you hear? Heejin and Hana sunbae broke up"

"What! No way. You must have heard wrongly. Heejin and Hana sunbae is the school's IT couple"

"No. Apparently one of my friends saw them at the park close to school. It seemed like they were arguing"

"If they broke up, does that mean I finally have a chance with Hana sunbae?" 

"Don't be ridiculous. Why would she ever date someone like you?" 

She stomped away in anger. Now, she finally knew what the whole school was buzzing about. Jeon Heejin. You have really done it! Kim Lip thought to herself angrily. She walked around the school trying to search for Heejin. After 30 minutes, she finally found Heejin sitting together with Hyunjin. She marched over and grabbed Heejin's collar earning gasps from Hyunjin. 

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" Heejin asked angrily. 

"That's what I should be asking you. What the hell did you do to Hana?" Jungeun asked back with the same amount of anger. 

Heejin was momentarily taken aback. 

"I trusted you. You told me that you wouldn't hurt her and you would take care of her. That's the reason I let her go. Because she was so happy. Then now, you break her heart. Made her cry. Allowed her to be ridiculed by the people in our school. You broke our promise," Jungeun said angrily.

Heejin recovered as she retorted back. 

"Love changes. There is no forever. I can't help what I feel," Heejin forced the words out of . 

Jungeun scoffed and lets go of Heejin's collar roughly. 

"Fine. From now on, stay away from her then. She's better off without you anyways," Jungeun said harshly. 

Jungeun walked away leaving Heejin distraught. She cried. Because of me. The school is gossiping about her. Because of me. Everything is my fault. Heejin thought to herself. Heejin's tears rolled down her cheeks unknowingly. 

"Heejin, why are you crying?" Hyunjin asked. 

Heejin chokes up as she said, "Because I just lost the girl that I loved the most in this world." 


Hello, this is your author, H. Thanks to my friend who I am eternally grateful to. I stan Loona and am absolutely in love with them. So, I decided to write about them. This will only be a 4 chapter fic. If they are extensions, I will tell you. But for now, that's all _ H.