Chap 29

Certificate of a Daughter

CHAPTER XXIX

 

Isn’t it great? To move into better things?

 

 

Rosé lays down with Jiyeon on the bed while watching the television after dinner just now since she already took a shower while Jungkook was away buying dinner. Meanwhile, Jungkook took a shower and change into a more comfortable clothes. Rosé looks at Jungkook who has just finished bathing and is playing his phone by the bedside.

 

“Daddy,” Jiyeon called Jungkook. Rosé immediately turns her look towards the television.

 

“Yes honey,” Jungkook look at Jiyeon and put down his phone.

 

“Lay down with me and Mommy,” Jiyeon said. Jungkook look at Rosé. She notices it by the corner of her eyes but she chose to ignore it. “Come on,” Jiyeon pulls his hand. He took a sit by Jiyeon and leaning on the headboard of the bed.

 

Jiyeon took his hand and Rosé’s hand, put and hold them together on her stomach and closes her eyes. Rosé and Jungkook looks at each other. Rosé looks at Jiyeon who has closes her eyes. “Are you sleeping?” she asked. Jiyeon did not respond.

 

“I think she’s asleep,” Jungkook whispers.

 

Rosé nods, agreeing.

 

“Never mind. Just let her sleep well first, then I’ll move to the couch,” Jungkook silently tell Rosé.

 

“Sleep here,” Rosé said.

 

Jungkook widened his eyes.

 

“Are you…serious?” he asked for confirmation.

 

Rosé nods.

 

“I will sleep at the couch. You’ve been driving the whole day. You must be tired and your body must be aching,” Rosé said, concern. Jungkook smiles.

 

“It’s okay, Chae. Let me sleep on the couch. You’re a woman. It’s not good for you to sleep on the couch,” Jungkook give in.

 

“I will feel very guilty then. Just let me sleep on the couch,” Rosé still not giving up her couch for Jungkook.

 

“Then,” Jungkook said. “Give me a massage. Then only it will be fine for me to sleep on the couch,” Jungkook suggested.

 

Rosé slowly pulls away her hand from Jiyeon’s grasp. She sits leaning on the headboard of the bed as well, crossing her legs on the bed. She pat lightly on the bed and look at Jungkook. Jungkook frowns.

 

“What?” he asked.

 

“I thought you said you wanted a massage? Come lay here, I’ll give you a massage. Then, you can sleep. At least I don’t feel really guilty for letting you sleep on the couch that you insists on tonight,” she mumbled.

 

Jungkook smiles and rush towards Rosé’s side. He took off his shirt and lays his head on Rosé’s lap. He look up at Rosé and smiles again. “Thank you,” he said, silently. Rosé slightly smiles and nods.

 

Both of them were silent while Rosé massaging Jungkook’s shoulder. “Are you sleeping?” Rosé asked silently. Jungkook did not respond. “Yah,” Rosé called again, gently pushes his shoulder. Jungkook still did not respond. Rosé look at Jiyeon who is sleeping soundly beside her. Then, she turns her look to Jungkook. She caress Jungkook face gently. She moves her fingers to his eyebrows, his eyes, his nose, his lips. Unknowingly, her lips forms a smile. “Jiyeon did resemble him a bit,” she said silently. Rosé lean on the headboard and sighed. “Am I being too harsh or too hard?” she mumbled.

 

Rosé lift up Jungkook’s head slowly from her lap to stand up, pull the pillow and gently put down his head back down on the pillow. She kneels down by the bed and look at Jungkook. Rosé closed her eyes and slowly moves forward and plant a kiss on Jungkook’s cheek.

 

“Reward for you because you behave,” she whispers and giggles silently.

 

She stood up. Rosé was about to walk away when someone hold her hand. She turns around to see Jungkook was holding her. Rosé widened her eyes. Suddenly, Jungkook pulled her hard making her fall on top of Jungkook. Their face were facing each other, so close. Jungkook opened his eyes and smiles. He pull up his head a bit and peck Rosé on her lips.

 

“Isn’t a kiss on the cheek is too little for a reward?” he whispers.

 

Rosé buried her face in his chest in embarrassment. She didn’t expect that Jungkook did not sleep. Jungkook get up and lift Rosé to put her down on the bed while he is on top of her, withstand his body using his arm. He looks at Rosé and caress her face. Rosé’s heart beats faster than the rain falls. Jungkook slowly moves closer and place his lips on hers gently. He went deep and playing his lips on hers over the kiss which shocked Rosé. Rosé slowly closes her eyes.

 

Jungkook pulled over and panting.

 

“I’m sorry,” he said, silently.

 

Rosé gulped.

 

She looked at Jungkook who was on top of her, panting and not dare to look into her eyes. She pulled him by his neck and kisses him again. She took the initiative. She moves her lips as if she was so hungry of him. Jungkook could not withstand himself using his arm and falls on Rosé’s body. He returns the kiss before they broke the kiss a while later.

 

Rosé bites her lips and look away. She knew Jungkook is staring at her passionately but she is too embarrassed to look at him. Jungkook caress her face and pull them slowly to face him. He kisses her forehead soft but long.

 

“Chaeyoung-ah,” he called as he broke the kiss. “You might not know, but I’m so nervous and scared right now,” Jungkook said, whispering. He moves away from Rosé and took a sit by the bed. Rosé also sit up leaning on the headboard.

 

“Why are you scared?” Rosé asked.

 

Jungkook turns looking at Rosé and took her hand into his hand. “I’m scared if this will be really the last time I met you, hug you and kiss you. I already grew fond of you more and more. I cannot let you go anymore,” his eyes looks lonely and sad.

 

Rosé looks down and sighed.

 

“What if I already forgive you?” she asked.

 

Jungkook moves closer towards Rosé.

 

“But I don’t have the same feelings like before? Isn’t that more hurtful?” Rosé looked at Jungkook in his eyes. “Isn’t that like giving you false hope?” she said.

 

“I’d rather have false hope than losing you,” Jungkook replied.

 

He slowly pulls Rosé into a hug.

 

“I only need you and Jiyeon in my life,” he whispers into Rosé’s ears. “Even if I have to lose everything, I will. As long as you and Jiyeon are here with me. That’s all that matters,” he said. Jungkook Rosé’s hair.

 

Rosé slowly pushed him away.

 

“At least put on your shirt,” Rosé look down. “Aren’t you cold?” she mumbled.

 

Jungkook grins. He feels so happy. So happy that he feels like screaming and tells the world that Rosé is his. He really meant everything that he said to Rosé. He pulls Rosé into another hug before he broke the hug and kiss her again on the forehead.

 

“I love you so much,” Jungkook smiles.