C12: Five Reasons Why

What Was Once Forgotten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C12: Five Reasons Why

It had been two days since I let Doyoung go. Two days since my boring life started again. Only this time it was even more boring without the scrawny boy by my side.

I knew I made the wrong choice but if I had chose to stay next to him and move on I would have to live the rest of my life knowing that we didn’t know all we could about our pasts.

With him not by my side he could at least move on and live a happy life.

I was currently lying curled up on my couch not even bothering with turning the tv on. I wanted to try and remember something but all I could currently remember was that night Doyoung and I kissed on this couch. The night we tired to remember through touch.

I let my fingers rest on my lips where his once roamed. I miss him.

My ears perk up on a key being placed into the lock on my door and I quickly sit up. Doyoung?

But I knew it wasn’t him. He never had a key.

The door opens up down the hall and whoever it is slips off their shoes taking their time to enter the living room where I sat. Taeyong steps out from the darkness of the hall into the light of the living room. His hair dyed blonde, different from his natural hair color I was used to.

He sighs seeing my appearance.

I lower my gaze. “What are you doing here?”

I hadn’t seen him in a while. We hadn’t talked, so why show up now?

“You erased my memories.” He says his voice wavering, my eyes fly to him. “You did it without my permission and you know how I feel about your ability but you went ahead and did it anyways.”

“I-I’m sorry.” I stutter looking away but then right back to him because I felt I should at least look him in the face. Taeyong looked different than he did just a moment ago. His hair was back to its natural color and his outfit was different.

I swallow, which is the memory? It’s getting harder for me to determine what’s real and what’s not, based off appearances anyways. Was this how the rest of my life was going to be if I tried to remember? Or even if I didn’t try and remember? Would random memories come up and confuse me like this?

“I am tired of lying to you, Yooyeon.” He states running a hand through his hair. “I’m tired of this whole thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter