C14: What Was Once Forgotten [Will Come Back] (Pt. 1)

What Was Once Forgotten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C14: What Was Once Forgotten [Will Come Back] (Pt. 1)

It was the day of graduation, I stood next to Jaehyun as our mom's stood infront of us crying about how their 'babies were growing up on them.' Jaehyun spares a glance at me and rolls his eyes but I knew he was nervous himself. Neither of us were ready to leave behind our carefree lives as teenagers. We weren't ready to be into the adult life yet. But that was all a part of growing up unfortunately.

But I was nervous for other reasons not regarding my high school graduation. I was freaking out because for the past two months I haven't had my period. I was supposed to start yesterday for this month and didn't. I was just hoping it was a hormonal imbalance or some other change and that it would come this month since it hadn't last month. But it was absent again this month. I was beginning to fear that I was pregnant. Which was entirely possible because it wasn't like I was a , I had been dating Doyoung for awhile now. It's only natural that I'm not.

What scared me the most was that I had not told anyone about this yet. Not Doyoung, not Jaehyun, not Taeyong, and certainly not my parents. Their impressions of this scared me, what would they think?

My dad opens the door behind us and ushers us to the car. Graduation was close and he wanted a good seat.

When we get to the school my mother hooks her arm through mine, "Where's Doyoung? We need to get a picture of you two together in your gowns!"

"I'll text him." I murmur, my hand moving to rest on my stomach. I was so sick to my stomach, which made my whole predictment even worse in my head.

Inside I find Doyoung with his family, he jogs over once his eyes land on us.

"Ah, there you are!" My mom cheers. "Picture time!"

I shake my head, a small smile on my face at her antics. Doyoung smiles too moving to wrap an arm around my waist so she could snap her photos of us.

"Too cute!" She coos before rushing to sit next to my dad who was talking with Jaehyun and Doyoung's dad's.

Taeyong and Jaehyun move to stand next to us. "I think we should go find the rest of the class now." Taeyong mutters.

My stomach churns and I pull back from Doyoung. Oh hell, "I'm going to head to the bathroom first." I murmur waving them off.

I step out into the hall but Doyoung grabs my arm. "Yooyeon, are you okay?"

I glance at him, "Mm." Something vile rolls up my throat and I quickly move to cover my mouth. My eyes fly across the hall noticing a trashcan. I rush towards it vomitting up the vile liquid into it. Doyoung's immediately at my side holding my hair back, one hand running up and down my back.

"Yooyeon, are you sick?" Doyoung asks once I'm done and taking deep breaths to try and calm myself. "Oh, there's Mrs. Han!" He hollers for the nurse, that happened to be walking into the gym.

"Oh my!" Mrs. Han rushes over

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter