C10: Distant Memory

What Was Once Forgotten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C10: Distant Memory

Jaehyun scoffs. “No, I won’t tell you.”

The two of us sat at the local diner down the street from Jaehyun’s place. Doyoung had urged me to meet with him again to try and reconcile and get something out of him. But I knew at this point I was only here to argue with him.

“You’re being ridiculous.” I huff. “Some friend you are, Jaehyun. Maybe Taeyong is the only friend I can trust now?”

Jaehyun snorts. “Oh really? Taeyong?” He laughs. “You think he’s not lied to you either?”

I roll my eyes. “Why would he need to?”

He crosses his arms over his chest. “Oh Yooyeon, he’s been holding information from you too. Have you ever thought about the reason why Taeyong is against your ability so much?”

My lips form into a thin line. “What are you trying to say?”

He shrugs. “I’m just saying that there are some things neither Taeyong or I will tell you about. So just deal with the fact that we won’t tell you.” He stands up slapping some money onto the table leaving me behind to think about all the he just dropped on me.

Taeyong hasn’t told me everything he knew?

-

“Good night.” Doyoung murmurs as he passes by my room on his way to the guest room.

“Night.” I hum in return, rubbing at my swore back. The cramps had only started moments ago but they were quickly intensifying. Ugh, it was that time of the month again wasn’t it?

I huff standing up to move into my bathroom grabbing a pad in case I started during the night. Once I have it on I move to crawl back into bed.

I lie on my side, trying to shove my back aching to the back of my mind. What did Jaehyun mean about Taeyong not telling me everything?

What more could Taeyong have kept from me?

I bite my lip. What more was there that caused me to do this to myself?

-

My eyes fly open in the middle of the night. The pain in my abdomen is like nothing I’ve ever felt before. Like my period cramps from every single period I’ve ever had had banned together to murder my insides.

“Doyoung!” I quickly whine out, somehow he was ly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter