C8: Deja Vu

What Was Once Forgotten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C8: Deja Vu

The next morning I wake up to Doyoung’s phone going crazy. Doyoung seems to be super out as he doesn’t even stir at my movements and at the obnoxious ringing his phone was making. I tap him on the shoulder but he doesn’t move, he was sound asleep.

“Doyoung?” I nudge him again and he groans but doesn’t make any attempt to reply or wake up. “Doyoung?” I say once more.

“Hmm?” He hums not even opening his eyes.

“Your phone is ringing.” I tell him.

“Mm.” He snuggles further into the sheets. His phone going silent.

I sigh relieved only for it to start ringing again. I pout to myself, I couldn’t sleep with that noise going off. I lean over Doyoung to grab his phone, the name Johnny was sprawled across the top. That was his roommate right?

I move the phone closer to his ear hoping it would wake him up.

“Just answer it for me.” He mumbles wrapping his arms around my waist burrowing his face under the pillow. It was odd how touchy he was with me despite not really knowing me?

I roll my eyes at him before sighing and answering the call. “Hello?”

Johnny seems relieved someone has answered. “Uh, is Doyoung there?”

My eyes dart down to his sleeping figure. “Yeah, he’s asleep and refuses to get up to answer the phone. Did you need something?”

“Is this Yooyeon?” Johnny asks which surprises me. “It sounds like you.”

“Yes it’s me.” I reply not really surprised he recognizes my voice.

Johnny sighs relieved. “So you guys are back together?" He pauses but then quickly continues. “Wait it’s none of my business, but tell Doyoung to at least let me know he isn’t coming home next time. I thought he was dead!”

I snort smiling at how he seemed worried. “Sorry it wasn’t really planned that he wouldn’t be home.”

I could practically hear Johnny smirking through the phone. “Oh, I see. It was one of those nights.”

Jesus Johnny and Jaehyun were both erts I swear.

He awkwardly clears his throat. “Anyways I hope everything is okay with you guys."

“Thanks for looking after him, Johnny.” I place my hand on Doyoung’s back letting it run up and down his spine soothingly. I don't know why I did the gesture but it felt natural so I didn't stop.

“No thank you. Sorry for waking you up so early!” Johnny says before hanging up.

I laugh a little at him before I felt Doyoung pulling me back into the bed to lay down. He was obviously awake, for he buries his face in my neck, kissing it lightly. I shudder at the feeling of his lips on my neck. I didn't want to admit it but I somewhat liked it even though I didn't really want to admit it yet.

“You little , you were awake this whole time weren’t you?” I poke his ribs and he jumps a bit.

I could feel him smile against my neck.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter