Blabbers

Mutual Redamancy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HE WANTED TO DIG A BIG HOLE SO DEEP UNDER THE GROUND, THEN BURRY HIS OWN BODY TO DEATH. Actually, without attempting to murder himself, Jaemin can already die from the embarrassment he had caused at his work place. Not did it only ruined his reputation as the new souvenir counter slash flower boy at the Radcliffe, but also injured an elder lady’s nose, killed a bee’s life and ruined the hotel’s chandelier that was getting fixed. Jaemin felt multiple slaps on his face. He had just worked there for not over two weeks, yet he had already almost end his almost none existing career. Well, the brunet would have been done, if Mr. Kim hadn’t gave him another chance.

Sure, the manager was furious with him. The man had ranted to him on how many times he had told Jaemin to check the flowers, before actually handing them to the customers. The Radcliffe was proud of their flower shop and the gorgeous plants they sold, and Mr. Kim didn’t want that to be taken away just by an almost graduate high schooler. But it was no surprise to him, the manager himself claimed even more bewildering things had happened in his exquisite lobby. Like that time the twins from the twenty-third floor brought rats to the hotel for their so claimed science project, but ended up going missing before they even reached to their room. Another time when a senseless fight happened between Hendery Radcliffe and a guest all the way from China on the roof, Jaemin wasn’t sure what Mr. Kim said they had fought about, but the antenna had been knocked off and almost crashed on a tour bus in the wild road.

At the end of the day, he was exhausted. Jaemin dragged himself from the behind the counter and classed a small closed sign on the desk, before shuffling out of the hotel, ending his shift that day. And for some reasons, Jeno was there, pampered on how awful he looked and dragged him to his parent’s car. Jaemin was quite shocked when the ebony haired drove him to not his house, but to an ice cream parlour not far from his work place. The younger was confused and threw a puzzling look at Jeno, to which he replied to he wanted to cheer Jaemin up.

The brunet had never felt so loved. Until he met Jeno.

It had been two days since the preposterous incident, but Jaemin never stopped complaining about how terrible he felt. He kept on whining to his lover how he was scared that he would make a mistake again at work and instantly get fired by the manager, clinging on to his arms and ever shed tears. Jaemin was so occupied by his fuzzy thoughts throughout the day at school, to the point where it worried Jeno. That led to where they were now, in the Lee residence, sitting on the velvety brown couch with the TV flashing in front of them.

This wasn’t the first time he stepped into Jeno’s warm home. On the day he came to confirm Jeno about his feelings towards the guy and finally label each other as boyfriends, Jeno let his confidence overflow himself and bragged about Na Jaemin being his new lover. As they skipped through the streets, Jeno had intertwined their hands together and held it in the air, screaming at the top of his lungs to the shop keeper staring nearby “Na Jaemin is finally mine!”, drenching the brunet in heaps of amber flames. Jaemin didn’t know where they were heading, until Jeno barged into a door, shouting, “Mom! I brought home your son-in-law!”

Jaemin wasn’t ready to meet Jeno’s parents’ right away that day. At that moment, he wanted to straggle the elder to death.

“Baby,”

Jaemin’s concentration on watching the cartoon displayed on the screen jumped to his lover, tilting his chin up as he had laid on Jeno’s chest while watching. The brunet hummed.

“Can you get off my lap first?”

He didn’t move a muscle, he had found comfort in their current position that he didn’t want to break it.

“Jaemin baby, get off my lap before you kiss the ground,” He threatened with a tone so plain.

Jaemin moaned and finally sat up on the couch.

Jeno couldn’t help but giggled at the pouting lad, brows crossed in a grossed manner, making him look irresistibly adorable.

Pecking the younger’s forehead, Jeno got stood on his feet, “I’ll be quick, and you wait here.” He them sprinted off up the patchy wooden stairs.

Jaemin sighed, throwing his head on the head of the sofa and continued to watch the flashing monitor in front of him.

This was all Jeno’s idea. The elder had noticed that Jaemin was overly stressed by his wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter