Revenge is Always the Answer

Mutual Redamancy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GIVING OUT ANOTHER MONSTEROUS GROWL, JAEMIN POUNDED HIS BALLED FIST ON HIS LOCKER. He had never felt so ferocious before. Leaning nonchalantly on his red locker, the lad tried his best to hide his face from the students that passed by him, giving him the most absurd looks yet. The brunet's face flushed, as he tried pulling the short piece of plaid cloth that rubbed uncomfortably against his skin lower, they barely covered his thighs, as they flowed with the small breeze from outside. Jaemin wanted to kill himself.

Earlier, this morning, he met Renjun in tutor class like usual. The elder was finishing up a poster he needed to hang up as soon as possible for promoting the school's Bake Sale next month. Like always, Jaemin failed to get his attention because Renjun was too concentrated on finishing the display. Being the cheeky person he is, Jaemin had doodled at the corner of the elder's hand-made poster, which Renjun didn't caught him doing, until Jaemin had his Physical Education class.

Oh, how he wished he hadn't done that.

After his lesson ended, Jaemin was changing, and for some reasons he couldn't find his school uniform pants. He tried searching for them everywhere, in the footballer lockers, under the changing room benches, even inside every shower stall, but he couldn't find them. That's when he knew Renjun had took them off somewhere. The ginger haired lad was always sensitive towards his art projects, like they were his own children. You hurt them, he hurts you. It was a vital school rule that no one should be wearing gym clothes outside of P.E. class or any sports club. So in the end, Jaemin gave up and got help from a classmate to get him a pair of autumn season uniform pants from lost property. Unluckily, the classmate only brought back a skirt. A girl's skirt.

And now Jaemin was forced to wear it until the end of the day.

He grunted, as he fling his back pack over his shoulder and brutally slammed his locked shut, before marching off to his next class.

A group of girls passed him, pointing unmannerly and sharing high pitched giggles. It made his chest burn, turning his heart into flames.

"Hey, you're Jaemin ri— woah..." A jet black haired lad called for him, staring down at Jaemin's legs.

"Yeah," Jaemin grumbled, turning to the lad, "Please don't ask." He quickly muttered, "It's embarrassing."

Jeno shook his head, "I—it's honestly not that bad on you dude, you look like an actually girl." He whispered, "Pretty, I guess."

Jaemin groaned at him, "Ugh," He rolled his eyes, cheeks heated, "It's humiliating! What do you need me for, anyway, Lee Jeno?"

The coal haired chuckled, "Yeah. Mrs. Kwan wanted me to let you know that she switched Cha Jiwoo and me, so we're partners now for the biology project." He said, shrugging his back pack.

Jaemin nodded, only to hear more chortles from girls a far. He gave them a deadly glare, then dragging Jeno to a corner next to the lockers, trying to hide from them.

"Ugh, I look stupid," Jaemin growled, rubbing his face then messing up his own hair.

The other lad pursed his lips, then quickly shrugged off his backpack from his shoulder. Jeno quickly took off his blue jacket, and hugged it around Jaemin's body, draping the hood over his luscious brown locks.

"There," Jeno yipped, patting the other's head gleefully, "So they think you're a girl and wouldn't look at you weirdly."

Jaemin pouted, his face flared into a dark shade of red. He puffed his cheeks, leaving them bloated with his eye brows stitched together.

Though they were the same height, Jeno crouched his body down, leaning his head up, and frowned. He clasped his eyes with Jaemin's chocolate ones, sighing sadly. "Sorry I can't do much," He mumbled, cupping his kneecaps, perking his sight, trying to keep Jaemin's eyes with his. The boy kept on lowering his head, embarrassed, "I really want to help you t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter