Another Encounter

Mutual Redamancy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JUST ANOTHER SEPTEMBER LATE AFTERNOON, RENJUN STUFFED HIS HANDS INSIDE HIS POCKETS. The flossy clouds didn't look like the typical, definitely not the usual soft pink fluffy cotton candy. They were grey, stuffed with what looked like boisterous sounds of thunder and heavy water. Renjun knew, it was going to rain soon, as he sighed, dropping his sight to his feet.

The bus stop did had a roof above it, but Renjun was in a situation where there were more elder passengers than him. He was the only student around, which didn't surprise him at all. It was usually like that. But the fact that they all flooded the benches and the space under the blue roof, he was forced to stand quite a distance, barely leaning on the balked wall, stuck with his back pack on his shoulders. It didn't help that he had a massive plain canvas and a few huge poster papers in his arms.

The dyed ginger sighed, staring at the darkening spots of liquid that started to leisurely fall by his clean black converse. Renjun frowned, feeling them plummet on his delicate locks and attacking his paramount belongings that his enthralling teacher had gave him. He lowly grunted, putting down his bag and his blazer, raised it over his head. Sneakily, he had shoved his art supplies and his marron back pack under one of the benches, those things must never get wet.

Sighing as the rain poured harder, Renjun stared down at the concrete floor. His blazer was not helping, and he glanced at his watch, where was the bus anyways?

It amazed him when he suddenly felt the shower ceased, making the senior huffed in relief. He was unsure of the vast dark shadow under him, and looked up, feeling a decisive presence beside of him. Renjun bounced back, throwing his thin arms around himself and crouching his head down. He was shocked to see the same guy from yesterday.

Zhong Chenle. He was wearing what probably was his school uniform, a white long sleeved shirt, layered with a neat creamy jumper, his pants were the same colour, reaching up to right above his well-polished smart shoes. To top it all off, he had a red, green and back plaid patterned tie around his neck, tucked under the sleeve-less jumper, with a golden yellow courier bag dangling from his right shoulder.

The younger lad smiled in a sweet manner. Renjun almost didn't realise Chenle was holding an overgrown black umbrella over their heads, stopping him from getting drench by the damp downpour.

"You shoulder start bringing an umbrella, it's going to start to rain a lot soon," Chenle said, flickering his auburn fringe,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter