Eugene

Mutual Redamancy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE LIGHT COLD BREEZE THAT PASSED HIM MADE HIS KNEES QUIVER AS HIS JAW SHUDDERED, finally winter was coming. Renjun continued to walk down the paved path walk, hugging his books tight and he carried his red bag with his shoulders. It was getting pretty late, and the lad had just completed the chapter he needed to study for his upcoming, and last test as a senior student in high school.

October came in a little too quickly for Renjun. Now, it was in the middle of the breezy month, making the morning quite warm while the evening blew with coldness. The foreigner wouldn’t lie, he never really liked this time of the year, and usually a lot of people gets a cold from the changing of weather throughout the day. And Renjun was never good at handling himself whenever he’s sick. Especially with the need of studying, it was definitely going to bug him.

With a sudden need of wanting coffee, Renjun went on search to find the closest café to his bus stop. Luckily, there was a small food truck, which seemed new to him. How come he hasn’t noticed it before? He read the truck’s same Hambourgini’s Specials.  Renjun started to pace to the small stand.

There, he headed to the only employee working inside. A good looking male, dark raven hair, with a face that looked quite foreign, dressed in a uniform with a black apron tied to his waist. When he saw Renjun heading his way, he welcomed with a blinding smile, lightly bowing. Renjun ordered a mocha latte, paying for his drink then turning around to find a seat.

His eyes seemed to glisten when his sight landed on a certain Chinese male. Renjun had caught himself in the stare of the other, lightly smiling shyly as the grip on his books almost slipped off his hands. Chenle, was of course there. He then waved at Renjun, signalling the elder to come sit with him. Strangely, one seat beside Chenle was taken by a young little boy, someone unfamiliar to Renjun. Chenle had a little brother, how come he never mentions him?

Shoving the questions out of his blurry mind, Renjun scurried over to the other’s seat with his coffee and two sachets of sugar in hand.

“Hey,” Renjun greeted, fluttering his hand at Chenle.

“Renjun, sit down,” The light brown dyed haired male said, “I might’ve purposely pulled a seat for you.”

The other settled down and gave Chenle a confused look. Now that he mentioned it, every other table did only have two chairs, except for the table next to them, which seemed to be missing one.

“How do you know I was going to come here?”

Chenle leaned in to Renjun’s ear, “I started to trust destiny.” He whispered, then sitting himself back on his chair, smiling widely.

Embarrassed. Cheeks flustered pink while his heart raced with the faint wind. Renjun quickly shook his head and looked up from his lap. He was quickly scanning through his finding, trying to find another topic. The little boy beside Chenle then looked at him, which made him grin.

“Aw! Who’s this little guy?”

The mentioned boy continued to stare at Renjun with his hazel eyes. If Renjun wasn’t wrong, he looked around five or six years old. The youngster was dressed white shorts that reached to bellow his knees, a warm bright yellow jumper that resembled the sun, with a pair of blue sport shoes. His skin was clean white, cheeks all chubby, but was still a little skinny and short for his age. Chenle tapped his shoulder and gestured at the little boy.

“This is my cousin, Eugene Kang,” The Chinese male said, “He had just moved in to our home from Canada.” Chenle then Eugene’s back, “Say hi to Renjun, you’re going to be meeting him a lot.”

Renjun fluttered his eyes, lacing a friendly look at the petite guy, “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter