Competition Accepted

Mutual Redamancy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

NIBBLING THE END OF HIS CLICKY PEN, RENJUN CONTINUED TO THINK, STARING AT THE HALF FILLED SHEET OF PAPER. He had his left elbow resting on the navy blue plastic table, while his right knee leaned on his other. The lad had been doing his essay for most of break, leaving the other boy unentertained. Jaemin, who sat right across of him, had his head smack down on the table, laying on his ear. Dazed in his own murky thoughts, Jaemin had been secretly glaring at the girls that sat next to them, as he overheard them making fun of him for wearing that plaid skirt.

The brunet somehow shrugged it off in the end. He had to admit, he did look gorgeous in them.

"Hey Ren," Jaemin called out to the lad who was busy writing, "I haven't told you, have I?"

Renjun gave the younger a look, "This is the first time were talking to each other, ever since yesterday tutor time."

Earlier this morning, Jaemin had come to class late, right when Mr. Choi called out his name for register. The boy politely bowed at his teacher, before settling on his seat. He had excused himself that he fell ill in the morning and had actually plan to not go to school. The two lessons after tutor time, the pair of friends had different classes, that is why they hadn't talked to each other, until now.

"I'm surprised you haven't got back at me yet Jaem," Renjun said, "Enjoyed your time in the skirt?" He chortled.

Jaemin snorted, "It made me feel fabulous, thank you." He sarcastically com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter