Just Renjun and Jaemin

Mutual Redamancy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A BOWL OF STEAMED POPCORN MIXED WITH COLOURFUL DROPS OF M&M'S sat on the lap of a lanky looking lad, as he continued to stuff food of the savoury and sweet snack in his mouth that seemed to be able to devour every second. He couldn't peel his eyes of the blinking screen that flashed in the room, and the other presence next to him was in the same situation. A cup of carbonated orange flavour drink in his hand, as he munched on a bag of crispy potato chips.

The brunet male had sat down on the carpeted floor of the other’s comfortable home, leaning his back on the leg of the red velvet couch. Renjun couldn’t help but drop his mouth to the ground, as the screen in front of the pair blanked out black, signalling the movie had come to an end. The two didn’t say anything, while they were busy processing on what had just happened on the TV monitor.

“What the heck happened,” Renjun mumbled, dropping the plastic bowl beside him, “That can’t be it!”

Jaemin, the lad next to him shrugged, “Well, we could say it ended happily.” He commented, “Though that friend of his was killed.”

It was cold afternoon on a Saturday, and earlier, Renjun actually had nothing planned. He thought that he could just stay at home, and watch something while trying to revise for his upcoming last tests as a student in High School. But then the doorbell of their house rang which turned out to be Jaemin. He didn’t remember inviting the brunet male over. Without a doubt, he let Jaemin in as the lad said he was dying at home from all the boredom. So the two had agreed on watching a movie in the Huang household’s home, practically ruining the living room as a tornado had passed by.

Renjun was disappointed. The movie that his dad had recommended ended terribly, with so many unanswered questions. He huffed.

“Well,” He muttered, “That .”

Just as he stood up from the brown rug, a head popped behind the wall and greeted the two lads. Mr Huang appeared, all dressed nicely in a neat work suite with his briefcase.

“You two finished it already?” He question, shrugging his shoulder to put on a chocolate brown coat on.

Jaemin smiled and nodded, “We just did Mr. Huang,” He said.

“Why would you recommend it to us dad? The ending was not satisfying at all.” Renjun slurred, pouting his lips.

“So in the future none of you will be doing anything stupid like that man in the movie,” Mr. Huang sternly said, “Now, don’t let your mom see this mess, or she’ll have you guys clean the kitchen as well. And who told you to eat that much candy!”

Renjun slightly groaned and gave his dad a glare, “Dad we’re seniors now! And I told myself to.” He said cheekily.

He rolled his eyes jokingly at his son and gave the two a smile, before walking out of the house. Jaemin then glanced at the house owner with a tired look on his face.

The two then swerved i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter