Uncertain Feelings

Mutual Redamancy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SOMETIMES RENJUN WISHED HE COULD LIE BETTER. Especially in situtaions to do with other people's feelings. He knew, people would react differently, but in situations like this, the one he was in right now, the person would end up feeling a bit harmed and threatened by him. Renjun didn't know what else to do, sighed deeply and hoped his mouth would just zip itself up someday.

Yet again, he had let his feelings get the best of him.

Meeting Chenle at the bus stop was something that ran in his daily routine. Renjun that day had volunteered to help in the library, cleaning it up with a few of his juniors and peers. He was a bit shock at the sight of two trollies filled with misplaced books that needed to find new homes on the high shelves, when was the last time someone actually cleaned the books? The library assistances had been absent in the library that day because they were courting a few students to the annual creative writing competition outside of the city. Mrs. Ryu thanked him a lot, for being such a handy help that afternoon. Renjun pleasurably smiled and walked out of the school to skip to his bus stop.

He could tell the younger Chinese lad had just finished his football practise with his usual smart yellow and black sport jacket on, a pair of trainers that warmed his legs, his backpack and duffle bag slung on his shoulder. His dark coffee locks danced with the wind, as he sat under the blue roof of the bus stop. Renjun have always had the urge to touch Chenle's soft cotton candy like hair and play with it all day, like a cat with its favourite ball of string. The chilling season on the year was starting to fade away with the breezy howls of spring, but the temperature was still very frosty, especially to someone like Renjun.

For the previous days, Renjun felt a lot closer to Chenle than ever. He knew, the past last five months were hectic for him, like a rollercoaster, constantly going right, left, up, down and even spinning around, if Renjun thought about it, it would drive his brain mad. But at the beginning of September, someone new stepped into his life, Chenle came into his life, right before everything went downhill. And on the bold note, he was always there for him. Renjun had always ranted to the younger, as if he was his own personal walking diary that he writes on every night, fuming about Jaemin's cold shoulder towards him and continuously cooing on the cute clothes he had just saw while window shopping. The honey led felt bad, but Chenle assured him, he was okay with it. The younger Chinese lad was even blithesome enough give Renjun great advises, and made it seem like Chenle was the one older between them. Chenle after all had a humble, cherishing, opened up heart. And that's one of the reason why Renjun love him.

Eugene would also be the reason why Renjun and Chenle was mostly ted together. These days, whenever faith drags them together and they bump into each other anywhere around the city, Eugene was always there, hand in hand walking with the DIS student. Maybe even beating destiny and strain his elder cousin to Renjun, the Canadian kid after all had a good sight and always spotted Renjun from anywhere. Even on Saturdays and Fridays, they usual end up hanging out, with Chenle taking Eugene and him to explore the city, just the three of them. They were like a small family, going a weekend trip. Renjun would say, he was quite jealous of Chenle to have a younger cousin that he treated like his own little brother. Despite him being whinny and quite the prankster, Eugene was a precious being, a little explorer that is so curious of the world, has a bubbly attitude, and a smile that never seemed to fade.

Renjun felt his heart slit into a grin, and glanced at his lap. Just a few inches to his left was where Chenle sat, his duffle bag by his leg and hands covered in dark gloves. Maybe this time he could take Chenle somewhere, just the two of them.

"You doing anything after this?" The honey led hair lad mumbled.

"Nothing, really."

"Then, come with me."

The younger Chinese male stared confusedly at Renjun's back, as they continued to walk to some places he was definitely not familiar to. They had got off the bus at a stop no too far away from Renjun's home, carrying their individual bags as the elder took the lead, letting out a silence squeal and trudged his feet with pride. Chenle couldn't help but notice the other's overactive energy while walking to a hill like area covered with thick trees and overgrown grass littering the grown, restlessly dodging the big rocks that slept in the night and even hopping to light breeze between the tall plants. Since they were practically climbing a peak, Chenle at times would stop his track to take a big breath, heaving out air from his lungs, as his chest raised and drowned repetitively. Renjun then would throw a fit at him, pouting his cherry lips and crossing his brows. Chenle found it adorable.

He was still perplexed about where on earth the elder was taking him. Sure, the view of the dark sky loomed over his sight like some shady dusk mulling out his cold body, and the trees towered over him with their revolting, crooked branches had their twigs pointing out at like sharp metal knives, that didn't bothered him. It bothered him that he didn't know where he was going. There was also no way he was trusting Renjun. The elder at times stopped on his steps to think, then continued with hesitation, hiding it with his enthusiasm.

The clock's had had travelled a quarter of its face for Chenle to arrive at the destination the ginger haired male had dragged him to. Not far from where he was, heard Renjun's continuous brittle stamps crushing the dried leaves end, followed by a relieving huff that ruffled with the abundant bushes. Chenle walked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter