Chapter 13

Humans and Robots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun requested Yuri to wait at the main entrance as Kim Hyoyeon will finally be arriving at their base. Jessica was waiting with Yuri as she had nothing much to do for the day.

"Yuri? Do you know why Hyoyeon is coming over?" Jessica was curious. It's been quite a while since she last saw the blond woman. 'I wonder if she still has her hair blond or she has dyed it back to a more natural colour?' 

"She's coming over to teach Taeyeon how to box. Hopefully, it'll be able to help Taeyeon to have better control of her strength." Yuri hummed and Jessica nodded her head in understanding.

"It's fascinating though that she would pick up boxing..." Yuri chuckled a little. Jessica nodded her head in agreement and the two fell into a comfortable silence before Tiffany appeared behind them, adding her thoughts. 

"It is, isn't it? But keep it a secret for now because Hyo doesn't want Taetae to know that she'll be the one teaching her." Tiffany sighed with a small smile and the two nodded their head in understanding.

"Are you here to wait for her as well?" Tiffany nodded at Yuri's question. She then settled herself beside Jessica who asked how is Taeyeon doing. Tiffany reassured them that Taeyeon is feeling better and thanked her for asking.

"Yo!" A voice called out to them and they immediately ran over to the figure.

"Hyoyeon! It's been too long!" Yuri tackled her friend in a hug before lifting her off the ground.

"Careful Yul!" The other two chuckled at Hyoyeon's surprised expression. At that moment, another figure appeared surprising them. 

"Wendy?!" Tiffany squealed before running over to the younger woman, wrapping her arms around her.

"Tiffany-unnie!" Wendy returned the embrace as Yuri and Jessica waved to the other girl.

"I didn't know that you'll be coming with Hyo!" Yuri exclaimed and Wendy winked cheekily at them before formally introducing herself.

"I'm Son Seungwan, Senior Doctor in Incheon's base but you can call me Wendy." Wendy grinned as Jessica had her jaw drop.

"Wait, since when did you level-up to such high rank?!" Jessica gasped dramatically causing Wendy to laugh.

"You didn't keep in contact with one another did you..." Tiffany sighed before gesturing for them to follow her to the training ground.

 

 

'I wonder where is Fany... Jessica and Yuri are absent too.' Taeyeon sighed, stretching her taut muscles. Sunny raised a brow at the older woman who kept sighing.

"I've got a feeling that you guys are hiding something from me..." Taeyeon huffed, taking a small glance at Sunny who had her poker face on.

"Maybe, maybe not?" She shrugs before beginning to stretch her own muscles with a small smirk featured on her lips.

"Taeyeon-unnie, don't worry. We're definitely not hiding the fact that Hy-" Seulgi had her eyes widened in shock as Irene covered while Sunny gave the younger woman a death glare, frightening the poor bear.

"S-She was saying that we are definitely not hiding the fact that we are going hiking this coming weekend." Irene stated, trying her best to sound convincing.

"Y-Yes! Exactly with Joohyun-unnie said!" Seulgi grinned nervously as Taeyeon shrugged her shoulders.

After the four of them had finished their stretching, they then begin their 3 vs 1 sparring.

"Are you sure?" Sunny asked with a brow raised while the slightly older woman nodded her head, explaining that Seohyun has already given her the green light.

"Alright then, be careful Taengoo. Don't underestimate any of us." Sunny smirked and Taeyeon returned it with a smirk of her own. 

"If you don't think that you can continue on with the fight anymore, raised your hands. The sparring session will be paused and after the person has left, the sparring will resume." The three nodded their head in understanding as they all took their stance.

Everyone remained in place, waiting for the other to make a move and not to any of their surprises, Seulgi was the first to lunge forward. She ran full speed, jumping with her fist aiming at Taeyeon's face. The latter grabbed the fist before delivering a blow right in the middle of Seulgi's stomach, causing her to stumble backwards.

Before Taeyeon could continue her attack, Irene appeared in front of her and landed a few blows causi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter