Chapter 14

Humans and Robots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kim Hyoyeon! You're here to teach me boxing?" Taeyeon stood up and wrapped her arms around the other woman who hissed in disgust as she felt the other woman's sweat.

"Okay there, enough of skinship. You stink and yes, I am here to teach you how to box." Hyoyeon pushed her away but a small smile was plastered on her face.

At that moment, Seohyun appeared and gathered their attention. "We are having a meeting in an hour. It'll be held in my office and the four of you, please shower before you attend the meeting." They nodded their head in understanding with Yuri and Jessica volunteering to bring Hyoyeon and Wendy to their respective rooms.

 

An hour later

Seohyun sat patiently as she waits for the others to arrive. Joyri and Moonsun were the first four to arrive and they greeted the woman respectfully before heading to their usual seats. Yuri and Jessica came in with Hyoyeon and Wendy in tow and the four had their eyes widened in surprise at the appearance of the other two.

"Wendy!" Yeri screamed with joy before running to the older woman, pulling her into a warm hug. "Why are you here?" Joy was dumbfounded. "N-Not that I don't want you here." She quickly joined in the group hug as Wendy laughed.

"I'll be staying at Seoul for a bit of time." 

"Can someone explain why they are here? No offence." Moonbyul stated. "You'll know in a bit." The pair nodded before welcoming their comrades who they have not seen for quite some time.

After the welcoming was done, the new pair took their seat beside Joyri as they chatted quietly. Not long later, the other three pairs arrived.

"W-We're not late, are we?" Seulgi gulped before Joy shook her head, explaining that they were the ones who were early.

Sooyoung who was about to settle into her seat, gasped dramatically when she saw Hyoyeon and Wendy. "WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING HERE?" Sunny smacked the latter on the head, causing the others to laugh at the comedic duo.

Seohyun then cleared before starting the meeting. She typed a few things onto the computer as the others had their full attention on Seohyun. "As you see, Hyoyeon-unnie and Wendy are here with us today. The reason being is that Taeyeon-unnie is having problems controlling her strength and after Tiffany's diagnosis, it shows that in order to have better control of her strength, Taeyeon-unnie has to learn a new martial art hence they chose boxing because Taeyeon has never learned it before."

"And that is why I am here. I will be teaching Taengoo how to box and help her to have better

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter