Chapter 1

Humans and Robots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kang Seulgi sighed as she sprinted to the left corner, avoiding the evil robots who were hot on her trail.

Okay, first there are two types of AI robots. Firstly, they're the ones who are also known to be part of the military weapon which means that they can shoot missiles from the palm of their hands. They are 100% AI robot with no human DNA in them, but they talk just like any regular human being.

The second type, half human and robot. As of now, there are no half human and robot in the community except for the chosen ones in SRM Assoc. but according to insider information, there's a probability that there are half humans and robots who are being programmed for evil intentions but they are hidden. Regardless of the type, there are AI robots who are programmed to destroy everything in their way.

Seulgi ran as fast as she could and thankfully she lost them while blending in with the crowd.

'This is getting serious. Where are the unnies?! How did the robots enter the force field with no alerts being raised? I've got to get back to base.' Checking her surroundings, Seulgi realized that she couldn't escape as the robots were still lurking around the area. Seulgi decided to not act rashly and calmly took a seat at the bench nearby. Not long after Seulgi witness how the robots were running towards her direction. ‘!’ Seulgi shut her eyes but the robot flew past her, chasing another target who was a civilian.

“Where are you running to~” The robot chased the civilian easily and started firing randomly causing chaos to break out. Seulgi was too shock to even move as she finally realized that the robots weren't only after the Chosen Ones, they were also killing random citizens for no reason.

A missile flew towards the man and he crashed into the river resulting in more shouting and people trying to escape from the chaos. Seulgi’s hands trembled as she watched

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter