Chapter 17

Humans and Robots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul arrived back in her room and grabs her towel, quickly getting into the shower to prepare. "Solar isn't here, where is that woman?" Moonbyul hummed, rinsing the shampoo out of her hair.

30 minutes later, she exited her room and checked for the location that Seohyun sent her. Sooyoung quickly took the opportunity and snap some pictures with her DSLR which turned out great.

20 minutes earlier, Solar exited Seohyun's room with Sunny secretly tailing her while taking pictures at the right moment. Sunny grinned excitedly when she snapped another few pictures of a nervous Solar fiddling with the edge of her skirt.

Seohyun is currently at the rooftop helping her unnies with the decorations but she refused to make eye contact with the two, too embarrassed to even look at them. 

Sooyoung quickens her footsteps when Moonbyul speed walks over to the location deep in thoughts. 'Why is there a meeting held at our high school?'  Sooyoung inwardly groaned at the speed she was going but she thanks the heavens for her pair of long legs, making it easier for her.

Sooyoung hid behind a mailbox while watching Moonbyul reaching the main entrance. Sunny too, who was hiding behind the mailbox immediately covered Sooyoung's mouth to prevent her from screaming.

The taller woman apologized before the two took a quick peek to see what is going on.

"S-Solar? Why are you here?" Moonbyul couldn't stop her gaze from wandering after spotting her lover dressed in a sundress.

'She looks beautiful.' Moonbyul smiled fondly at the woman in front of her who is nervously fidgeting in her spot.

"M-Moonbyul... Do you remember what day is today?" Solar asked with hopeful eyes. Moonbyul immediately nodded her head.

"It's our anniversary." She flashed a warm smile which was return by Solar who nodded her head. The older woman then walked over before wrapping her arms around Moonbyul's neck while the latter instinctively wrapped her arms around her waist.

"You look beautiful Solar." Moonbyul pecks her on her forehead before asking her to explain what is going on. "First things first, you look beautiful to Moonbyul-ah." Solar complimented Moonbyul while caressing her cheeks causing the latter to blush.

"Anyway, I wanted us to relive our first date. Is that okay?" Moonbyul grin widely and immediately nodded her head before gesturing for Solar to lead the way.

Sooyoung and Sunny diligently followed the couple and damn, did they snap plenty of pictures. Thanks to the advanced technology, all the pictures that are taken are immediately sent over to the trio who filtered the pictures and begin the composition for the final pages of the album.

Though there were some disagreements, they manage to put their differences aside and decorate the place beautifully. The lights were set and there was a bench with a table placed in the middle of the rooftop.

Seohyun wanting to do something more for her friend left school to grab a cake before quickly making her way back to school. She flashed a warm smile at the guard who returned it and made her way to the rooftop, setting the cake in place.

 

 

After going to the locations they went during their first date, Solar brings Moonbyul to the final location. "Solar? It 's getting late, we should head back." Moonbyul hummed, squeezing their intertwined hands as Solar shook her head.

"There's still one more place I want to bring you to." Moonbyul stared at her in confusion before bursting into small chuckles. "Well then, who am I to stop my love from doing what she wants?" Solar grin excitedly as the two walked back to their meeting point earlier this evening.

The guard smiled warmly at the two before letting them in. The two then made their way in with Solar leading the way. 

Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Seohyun who received a call from Sunny telling them that they had arrived at the school, quickly hid behind the barricade, heads slowly poking out as they wait for the pair to arrive.

Meanwhile, Tiffany is still busy at work, editing the pictures and organizing them.

The sound of door opening surprised them but they remained calm and Tiffany continues working silently with Taeyeon's assistance while Seohyun kept her eyes on the duo.

Seohyun saw something in her peripheral sight and took a quick glance. To her surprise, she saw Sunny and Sooyoung on the other side of the building with a huge zooming lens on both their cameras as they snap away.

'Those two sure are going all out. They remind me of paparazzi.' Seohyun inwardly chuckled before directing her gaze back to the couple.

"...Wow." Moonbyul's jaw dropped in surprise and she felt her breath taken away.

'They did an awesome job in decorating the place.' Solar felt her heart bursting with gratefulness for her friends. 'Thank you all for helping me with this plan. I owe you guys so much.' 

The pair made their way over to the bench that was placed at the center of the rooftop. Solar gasped in surprise to see a cake on the table, her tears gathering in her eyes. 

"Solar? What's wrong?" Moonbyul gently squeezed their intertwined hand after seeing her reaction, trying to calm her. Solar shook her head before explaining that she did not plan for the cake. 

"I got help from our friends to plan this surprise and they are the ones who made it possible." Solar grinned, wiping her tears away.

"We'll have to thank them for their time and effort." Moonbyul smiled warmly, reaching out to wipe the remaining tears off her lover's cheeks while the older woman stared lovingly into her gaze.

"Moonbyul-ah... I'm really glad that I met you. Without you, I would be lost in the abyss, not knowing what to do and not having any confidence in myself. The person I am today is all thanks to you. It's because of your love that I grow day by day, becoming a better person. Thank you for loving me despite knowing that I am not fully human. Moonbyul, I love you." Solar ended her long sentence with a tender kiss on Moonbyul's lips.

Moonbyul felt tears gathering at the corner of her eyes before she wrapped her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter