009

The Bear
Please log in to read the full chapter

Irene is excited. No. That's an understatement.

Today is the day that she, together with Seulgi will visit her family in Daegu.  She can't wait to introduce her girlfriend personally to her family.  While Irene is happily smiling as she is getting ready and waiting for the Bear,  Seulgi on the other hand is a nervous wreck.  She is being antsy about meeting her girlfriend's family.

"Im scared Hyun, What if they don't like me? " Seulgi asked her girlfriend while they're on their way to Daegu.

"They will love you Seul I promise.  Don't worry" Irene reassured her bear

"You don't know that.  What if,  What if,  What if they wouldn't see me worthy of you Hyunnie?  What if they keep you away from me? You're so beautiful,  caring,  loving and sweet. While I am just me" Seulgi continues

"Hey!  Hey! look at me" Irene said earning Seulgi's attention. "They'll gonna love you Baby. Don't think that way.  Remember Jisoo?  She is so excited when I told her that we're coming. And you're Kang Seulgi! The genius!  Duh!  Who said you're not worthy of me?  You're more than enough baby.  And I love you" Irene said then kiss Seulgi. That calms the antsy bear a little.  Take note.  A little.

Cause when they are at the front of Bae's residence,  Seulgi embraces Irene like a child who doesn't want to go near the said structure

"Hyunnie!  Let's go home. I can't meet your parents.  I'm too scared" Seulgi said tears are forming in her eyes.

"But we're home Baby,  this is my home" Irene chuckles and answer the scared bear.

"Hyunnie! " Seulgi pouts

"Ahhh..  you're so cute Seul" Irene said brushing her nose against Seulgi's.

Before Seulgi say another plead the front door opens revealing a woman who looks like Irene.  A little bit older but you could say whom Irene's goddess look came from.

"Joohyun! " Mrs Bae greets and envelope her daughter tightly.

"Mom!  I miss you! " Irene greeted back.

"Aigoo.. look at you,  you're getting thinner." Mrs. Bae said as she examine her daughter.

"Aishh.  This is what my body always looks like mom." Irene answers.

"And who's this beautiful lady beside you? I though you would bring your boyfriend,  where is he? " Mrs. Bae said while eyeing Seulgi.

Seulgi look at Irene with a shocked face when she heard the word 'boyfriend'

"Aishh.  Really Mom? I don't think you should say that. She might believe you. Anyway this is my girlfriend  Seulgi. Seul, this is my Mom" Irene lectured her mom before introducing Seulgi.

"Hi!  I'm Kang Seulgi. Nice to meet you Mrs.Bae" Seulgi introduces stiffly.

That brought Ms Bae into a laughing mess. "Ohh. *giggles* Im so sorry. *giggles* It's just that she's so cute I wanna mess with her. Hello Seulgi.  It's nice to meet you too. Come inside.  Jisoo is already waiting for you.  And don't worry Seulgi our Joohyun never had a boyfriend co'z she doesn't want one and please call me Mom." Mrs Bae winks to Seulgi before entering their house.

"Unnie!! " Jisoo engulfs her sister with a big hug.

"So where's the bear?  she asked.Irene laughs a little before introducing Seulgi. 

"Jisoo this is Seulgi,  the Bear and my girlfriend.  And Seulbear this is my

Please log in to read the full chapter