016

The Bear
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

With the pleading power of Seulgi to her girlfriend ( We all know how she becomes jelly and act cute because her girlfriend. And only Irene can see that, right? ) and Wendy with a little bit effort of pouting with lines like " You don't want to spend time with me?" and " I just missed you and I really do want you to meet Irene-unnie and Seulgi" well, how could Joy say no to that right?  she can't.  So the said double date is now happening.

 

They decided to meet at a cafe. Irene is not fond of loud places and Seulgi's priority is here girlfriend's comfort. Joy doesn't mind though as long as she's with Wendy.

Seulgi and Joy get out of their cars at the same time.

"Seulgi-Unnie! Is this the 'rumored' girlfriend?" Joy hugged the bear  not too tight. While Wendy and Irene acknowledged each other's presence and exchange pleasantries silently with a little bow and smiles.

"Hi Joy" Seulgi greets her and hug Joy back before distancing herself a little bit to introduce the lady beside her.

"Not rumored Joy,  she really is MY girlfriend.  Joy,  this is Irene and Hyunnie this is Joy, Wendy's tall but childish girlfriend" the bear introduces with a little side hug with Irene.

"Yah!  I'm here you know!  And I'm not childish right Wan? " Joy asked with a little aegyo.

"Oh,  you're not? " Wendy decided to also girlfriend. That earns a pout from her giant baby and chuckles from others.

"Of course you're not" Wendy smiles before granting her a peck.

"Hi Unnie! " Joy greets Irene,  bows a little before back hugging Wendy.

"Let's come inside?  I'm sure you're all hungry" Seulgi said.

"Are you sure you're not the one who's hungry? " Joy teased.

"Hyun? " Seulgi said glancing beside her with pleading eyes for help.  Irene plans to tease the bear more but decided not to support the idea.

" Yeah let's  go,  I'm famish." Irene answers Seulgi with eye smile. 

 

At first glance, even if it's just the exterior of the shop, you would actually feel the warmth and cozy feeling the shop has. So when they came inside,  they were greeted by the rich aroma of fresh brewed coffee together with the calming interiors of the shop.  The tables are placed not too far from each other and not too close also,  giving the vibe of being at home~ comfortable and relaxing.

"So how come that you're free?  I mean, I know how busy you are with the company. " Seulgi asked Joy as they settled down.

"Well,  my Wannie here,  asked me to meet you guys with a pout Unnie. Can you believe that? Joy explained.

"How can I say no to that? " she added before glancing to her side lovingly. Wendy talking with Irene decided to in.

"Oh you don't want to be here~ Is that it? " Wendy said with a serious voice.

"Of course I want to Baby!  I was just telling Seulgi unnie how irrestible you are." Joy winks before caging Wendy with her embrace.

Seulgi and Irene could only chuckle with the scene in front of them.

"So Unnie,  how did you two meet? " Joy asked Irene.

Irene glanced to the bear but the bear only gives her eye smile urging her to answer Joy.

"Uhm.  We met because of a common friend.  My best friend Yongsun is her cousin's girlfriend" Irene started and continue from how awkward it is for the two of them at first,  how the bear managed to make her feel special by just being there, how they became official,  to how they met each other's family.

"So you've met the parents huh? " Joy ask Seulgi.

"Yeah~ you don't have any idea how nervous I was when her father's first words are 'You can't  have my daughter' i was frozen for like 15 seconds" Seulgi and Irene chuckles remembering that memory.

"Yeah~ I scolded my father after that" Irene said.

" Oh you shouldn't Unnie" Wendy said.

"If I was your Appa,  I would say the same thing.  And I mean it. Like~ how can I?  With this bear here all smile and nothing more? " she continued with a glint of playfulness.

"Yah! " Seulgi

Irene saw these decided to aid Wendy

"Actually you're right. Do you think I should talk to my Appa wi~~" Irene couldn't continue because of a sulking bear beside her.

"Hyunnieee!!! " Seulgi faced her girlfriend sulking. The three laughed out with Seulgi's pouting face.

"We're just kidding Bear" Irene consoled the bear and kisses Seulgi few times.

"A little more" Seulgi whisper.

"Yah!  PDA!  PDA!  there are people here you know. Hello! "Joy interposed.

Irene chuckles before gently pushing Seulgi away from he

Please log in to read the full chapter